By AceScottie
#66265 Hello. i am trying to let people know about the server i am currently building.
This server is a little bit different from normal servers as it moves far away from normal minecraft as in you do not mine or destroy any blocks on this server.

Myself and 15 other people have been working day and night using all our map making skills (and learning a few new ones) to make a game as close to pokemon as possible.

In this map you will face 8 Gym leaders, 4 Elite 4 members and 2 evil faction members. and experience over 15 unique locations(currently). A form of currency has been established and Fully working shops will be placed in various locations. Each Gym will require skills in reactions, timing, parkour, logic, path finding and Battling. also a "fly" function has been set up, allowing you to teleport to any town previously visited, and areas will be locked for all players who have not defeated the previous gyms.

And what is there after you beat the elite 4 ? Well with our map not only will the Pokemon master be showcased (with any youtube link or others) in our (soon to be) Famous Hall Of Fame. The current Champion's Head will be displayed for all to see in the Main city where all those involved also have their heads placed. And as well as the Head of you Character being displayed, You minecraft character will also be displayed 30 times its original size and Dancing (using custom NPCs mod)

Also before people start to join the server i would like to inform you that unlike normal Pokemon, in this map it is possible to cheat... yes i will admit that outright and it would take a better man than me to prevent this. But i will please ask that if you do decide you would like to join the server, please do not try to exploit the map. it has been designed for your enjoyment and cheating would only ruin that. Thank you.

I am hoping this map will soon be released (next 2-3 weeks at best)

JOIN THE TEAM