By vampkitty
#72862 Just a quick reminder for thos who check the server out on here theres a Tournament going on tomorrow
For more info please visit the following link to see more details about the event !!
http://tinyurl.com/Monday2ndTournament

Love you all guys ! <3
By vampkitty
#81557 Just a friendly reminder there will be events coming on the 16th

^^ also would like to let the players no i would like to hold a event on the 31st *yes Halloween its my fav day of the year:P *
i would love to do a best costume event along with a few fun events threw out the day/night being held in the newly made area =D
so please come in costume but its not req

Players in costume will be judge by me in game threw out the day/night and given a rewards
Rewards can very with a choice of your very own shiny ( not including legendarys) your choice of pixelmon held item
or possibly CNPC items

I really hope to see you all there !
in or out of costume =3

Happy early Halloween <333

Also as a reminder we have left the
HUB we are no longer connected threw the hub we use the Direct server IP now.
NEW IP Is 198.20.164.90:25641
By AaronM1108
#86127 Hey everyone this server is pretty cool. It's a regular Pixelmon server, but better! The staffies are really helpful and interact with the players often. Also, they have regular events which makes this server which more exciting. It's always updated very quickly following the Pixelmon updates and is overall a great server. I recommend this server to anyone just looking for a fun, simple Pixelmon server, definetly one of my favorites. :D
JOIN THE TEAM