By yipiyipidoda
#70303 I made a new server and I think its a great one so far. I might be looking for staff soon and I think you will like the server. This server is a survival server that you can come on and have for friends over to play some pixelmon! There will be elite four and gym leaders. If you come on early then you might be a gymleader or staff! As you can probably tell I'm not very good at making post but I think its pretty good. So if you come on then you might be a part of a town or make one if you have enough money. So if you come down you could be the Champion of the the server! The sooner you join the better it is. So come on down and try to Catch Em all! Ip: poketitans.no-ip.biz or pixelmonprodigy.com

Update:
- Website is added: http://pixelmonprodigy.enjin.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- You are free to donate on the website
- Hunger Games will be added soon
- Gym leader spots that are left:
Gym Leader: Normal
Co-Gym Leader: Normal,fire,water,grass,psychic,flying,dragon,poison

- I will allow 2 more mods and a Builder. Email me or msg me on my enjin through the website.

- The Server is 24/7

- And for an added bonus if we get 20 players we will host a drop party and one person may get a donator rank for free!!!!!!!!! :D

- And to add on to staff i need at least 1 mod not to follower est and to watch the server for new players. Their job will be to stay on so the players dont fell misguided. As I said pm me on here or on my email.

Server Website link- http://www.pixelmonprodigy.enjin.com

Pixelmon Download- http://blog.pixelmonmod.com/?page_id=16

Custom NPcs Download- www.

By namehere22
#70328 I Would love to try your server, but i was wondering if i could be the fighting type gym leader? i love fighting types and it would mean a lot, my ign is namehere22 so if you see me on could you address it? thanks!
By Nuran
#70363 Hi I wanted to ask If I could apply for a staff spot
I'd really love to help out
A Admin spot would be great for me
I have been admin and mod on quite a few servers
So I have experience
And I would also want to apply for a gym leader
I would want to be the Fire Gym leader
Which is the 7th gyms in Kanto
I love fire types
My Ign: Darkwolf3945
Nice server btw
Love it
By namehere22
#70388 Question, Did the ip change or is the server down? I would like to get on and play asap, please respond qs fast as you can, thank you
By sladetheblade
#70412 I would like to apply to help out with the server in anyway i can. i dont wana be a gym leader id reather beat the gyms :3. but i do own a server that im closeing soon geting it hosted bye someone isnt gona happen for me and i am sick of it on my laptop... i would like 2 help out in this one and i can get all the people on my server to move over to your server aswell
By yipiyipidoda
#70436 Hi. I have seen so many of your posts. I am so happy that so many of you have came to seen my server. I just started yesterday. So if you want a spot for staff there is gym leader spots that are left. If you would like a spot. Email me at [email protected] or just come on the server. We all would love to have your either way.
By Bloccs
#72058 First of all, WORST SERVER EVER.
DO NOT JOIN IT.

1) The admin isn't following his own rules, like swearing, using capslock.
2) Players can just burn your house down, troll you or grief you, even if ADMINS/MODS are infront of you.
3) Unclear in rules. Example; He says:' no talking back to admins' never seen on sign.
Never seen on the signs no capslock tho he says it.
4) Everything went perfect on the server, untill the owner came on.
5) I'm banned, why? Because I gave someone right about the owner should be an example of the players behaviour.
6) He's hiring trollers as ''mods' and only asslickers can get a spot.

Plus, he's claiming he can do all he wants.

Screenshots:
JOIN THE TEAM