By Trigore
#71311 you are wrong you use the plugin ip list for this to work you are offline mode but it is not cracked and is a regular mine craft server burgy will show you how to setup.

By Quakthorn
#71316 After following the instructions and installing IPList plugin, it prevented my players from being able to log on since they weren't IP whitelisted. I'm sorry but I will not use this plugin. I will not take hours of my time to whitelist each and every player's IP who wants to play on my server.
By Trigore
Quakthorn wrote:After following the instructions and installing IPList plugin, it prevented my players from being able to log on since they weren't IP whitelisted. I'm sorry but I will not use this plugin. I will not take hours of my time to whitelist each and every player's IP who wants to play on my server.

You set it up wrong ask burgy on how to use it please. I use it on my server and it works fine so please stop jumping to conclusions.
By Burgy
#71320 Yes, we are going to use the BungeeCord proxy.
And, yes. That's what the plan was @Quakthorn. You join one IP with a small spawn area and portals to all the available servers.
And that's fine Gaming, you can also set your server to online mode within the Bukkit file, I hear. But IPList is precautionary. Or install a login plug in where you have to type /login (pass) upon joining.
By gamingnut2
#71324 K well I got everything set up, and I got the same thing as quak about not being able to login without a IP whitelist, but I got it covered to where my staff can get on. So I'm guessing the hub will allow non-staff to log on without the IP whitelist.
By Burgy
#71335 You guessed correctly.
And all you have to do is change the connection throttle -1 and somewhere in the same file change it to online mode, not the server properties but the Bukkit.yml
By Burgy
#71343 Well, since players will be joining the HUB as default, it won't actually be much of a problem of Offline mode.
If you use IPList once we need it, because the HUB server will run in Online mode, it won't allow cracked users to get in game on any other servers.
By Quakthorn
#71344 Awesome. I didn't want to have to install alot since I am only running off a 1GB ram server so I wanted to keep plugins and extra things to a minium to keep the server going smooth :D

I'll make those changes now. Are you still on Skype?
JOIN THE TEAM