By LokoDreamz
#74160 Age:14
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:Water because i have always used it since i started playing
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:Give them a warning and take whatever they cheated in away
How strict are you?: Mild :)
Experience?:I have been admin on a few servers head admin on about 4 co owner on 3 now and mod on 5 and i have been admin on a couplke of pixelmon servers
About you, explain why you want to apply: its something different from other pixelmon servers :)

By KianPlayMC
#74321 Age:18
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:Zapdos Because Zapdos is The Powerful Electric Pokemon
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:I Will temp Ban Him/Or Ban Him if He He Cheat/hack
How strict are you?:I'm A Strict Person I Will ban All Hackers And Cheaters
Experience?:I Experience To be A Staff member, Im A headAdmin In Some Servers And I Own A Pixelmon Server too And Im A Moderator In Lizard's Server
About you, explain why you want to apply: Because I Want To Be A Good Staff And Always Respect People Decision

I Hope You Accept/Approve My App Ty :)
By markellj
#74443 Age:18
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:Dragon/Fire theyre unstoppable
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:Instant ban ask questions later
How strict are you?:I am fun but just dont break the rules its simple
Experience?:mincraft: since the creation of punching wood (very long tim) :X Pixelmon: Since it came out and Pokemon: since blue and everything past that
About you, explain why you want to apply:Moderator Gym leader and possibly builder i am a very experianced builder one of the best youll ever meet I Have had my own server and also been gym leader
Thanks for your timme
JOIN THE TEAM