By DubbedUniverse
#71200 Hey guys Dubbed here just wanting to say that I'm making a server that's sort of like a sandbox pixelmon, you spawn in with creative mode and Permision to /pokespawn 6 pokemon and train them how they see fit. Then we would continue to have a tourney and the winner gets another 6 pokemon, 5th place gets 5 etc.

I need Admins fill this out!

Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:
How strict are you?:
Experience?:
About you, explain why you want to apply:

If you need me I'm kyuzon98 on skype (SuperCodPlayer1995)!

By rogerisdmb
#71253 Age:13
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:Fire Because it is just my personality im so fiery inside and i just love the type
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:I would report it to a admin or owner of the server
How strict are you?:Not very strict but if i had to be strict o would be very strict
Experience?:I have been admin on many other servers and i have been gym leader on other servers and i have banned people for cheating
About you, explain why you want to apply:I want to apply because i want to help this server grow into the best pixelmon server ever.and i want to help the owner with things he wants to do but he cant because he is busy with other stuff
I hope u accept my application :D
By whiskey234
#71279 Age:18
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.: I would have to say Ghost type pokemon because of there ability to wreck there opponents
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?: it would depend on what the offense was and ask any of the other admins for suggestions and if so jail or temp ban
How strict are you?: depend how pissed off I am
Experience?:pixelmon servers none but my own bukkit yes
About you, explain why you want to apply: i'm in school and wanting to go to collage. it something I like doing and i'm good at it, that why I want to be a admins,.
thx for taking the time to look at the application
By Blaster
#71285 Age: currently 17
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.: I am torn between Fire, Fighting, Dark and Dragon. Overall, I like the designs for most of them (the exception being Enboar) and I enjoy using them in battle
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?: I would give them a warning first and remove what they cheated in. if they continue after a recommended punishment from a admin or moderator, I would ban them
How strict are you?: very
Experience?: In terms of servers, I was a moderator on my friends server, in terms of Pixelmon, I have been using it since 1.2.5 and for Pokémon in general, been playing the games since Emerald, collected the cards since 2003
About you, explain why you want to apply: I am a map developer who is currently working on a modded map, this would provide me with the knowledge on what people would do under specific situations. Also, because I'm a map maker, I'm a experienced builder so if you need anything built, I would be able to help provided I'm online.
By DubbedUniverse
Blaster wrote:Age: currently 17
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.: I am torn between Fire, Fighting, Dark and Dragon. Overall, I like the designs for most of them (the exception being Enboar) and I enjoy using them in battle
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?: I would give them a warning first and remove what they cheated in. if they continue after a recommended punishment from a admin or moderator, I would ban them
Experience?: In terms of servers, I was a moderator on my friends server, in terms of Pixelmon, I have been using it since 1.2.5 and for Pokémon in general, been playing the games since Emerald, collected the cards since 2003
About you, explain why you want to apply: I am a map developer who is currently working on a modded map, this would provide me with the knowledge on what people would do under specific situations. Also, because I'm a map maker, I'm a experienced builder so if you need anything built, I would be able to help provided I'm online.

Ok I'm going to accept you :)

However I'm going to have to ask you to be a little less strict. If you can do that you're going to be a moderator on my server!
By DubbedUniverse
rogerisdmb wrote:Age:13
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.:Fire Because it is just my personality im so fiery inside and i just love the type
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?:I would report it to a admin or owner of the server
How strict are you?:Not very strict but if i had to be strict o would be very strict
Experience?:I have been admin on many other servers and i have been gym leader on other servers and i have banned people for cheating
About you, explain why you want to apply:I want to apply because i want to help this server grow into the best pixelmon server ever.and i want to help the owner with things he wants to do but he cant because he is busy with other stuff
I hope u accept my application :D

Your post is good but your grammar isn't... I'm not sure honestly. I'll add you on skype and we can talk further.
By DubbedUniverse
whiskey234 wrote:Age:18
Favorite pokemon type, explain why.: I would have to say Ghost type pokemon because of there ability to wreck there opponents
What would you do if you saw somebody cheating ?: it would depend on what the offense was and ask any of the other admins for suggestions and if so jail or temp ban
How strict are you?: depend how pissed off I am
Experience?:pixelmon servers none but my own bukkit yes
About you, explain why you want to apply: i'm in school and wanting to go to collage. it something I like doing and i'm good at it, that why I want to be a admins,.
thx for taking the time to look at the application

Same as above. However also the comment "Depends how pissed off I am" Isn't very reassuring, I don't know you so I don't know how pissed off you get and how that reflects on your personality. What makes the grammar worse is pixelmon forums have SPELL CHECK.
By DubbedUniverse
#71384 Also guys the server isn't actualy ready yet so no IP for a week or so. Admins will have to use hamachi untill then no regular members are allowed to join.
By Blaster
DubbedUniverse wrote:
Blaster wrote:Age: currently 17

Ok I'm going to accept you :)

However I'm going to have to ask you to be a little less strict. If you can do that you're going to be a moderator on my server!

You have my word
JOIN THE TEAM