By thekid120
#73132 [center]Welcome To Playpixel Serverpage[/center]
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Server IP: 192.186.154.43:25565

[center]What is playpixel:[/center]

PlayPixel is a very active server there are always 15+ players online, great staff
and a great community of players!

PlayPixel is a survival and RPG server, the plugins that are installed are to make the game greater
and funnier to play on it! Its easy to play you don't have to worry about hunger or anything else like that!
Except maybe for getting money and training/getting Pokemons!

To play on this server you must install the Mod: Pixelmon 2.3.1. I also recommend Rei's Minimap
DOWNLOAD HERE PIXELMON MOD AND MINECRAFT FORGE 1.6.2
out there server.

[center]
Server info:
[/center]

PlaymonPlaza is a modded bukkit server, its bukkit with Pokemons in the game.
There are also a lot of plugins added to make the game more enjoyable.
There are also factions! Team Factions as well like good and bad that always fight each and other.
The winners get awesome rewards when they win the battle.

But you can also craft your own house and go on for gymbages, hunt and defeat gymleaders all over the world! They are spread out, each gym has his own town where you can rent the houses and sleep in it or sell it to other players.
The currency of the game is emeralds to get them you can fight gymleaders who must pay when they lose, or sell Apricorns.

[center]Ranks[/center]

There are different ranks in the game: let me writhe them down..

Guest rank
This is the rank when you log in, you are limited in the game you can't do anything except walking
its recommended to upgrade to the trainer rank A.S.A.P!

Trainer rank
As a trainer you can train your pokemons, build a house and make pokeballs to hunt pokemons.
If you have good pokemons then its time to go and challenge the Gymleader! Defeating the gymleaders will let you get badges, and also a maximum of 10 emeralds (depending on the gym)

Gymleaders
As a gymleader your can make a town with factions and let players come to you to fight them. Defeating players will allow to make your town bigger and bigger losing means you must pay the player at least 10 emeralds. You must create your own gym, own town, own pokecenter and your own House.

Donators
Donators are also allowed to create gym's and can also challenge gym leaders to fight them they have abillity to fly and other great permissions. Donator is a combo of trainer and gymleaders plus some extra permissions!
A donator is able to get a few masterballs and catch shiny pokemons.

Vip Rank
As a Vip you can do every thing that you want in the game! Fighting pokemon, hosting events. building gyms and towns! You are allowed to ask for block off the staff but that is limited! You can't ask for everything you must buy items.

[center]
Staff ranks:
[/center]

Then there comes the staff ranks
too long to talk about it let me just call them

Low_mod
High_mod
Admin
Onwer

##########WHITE_LIST_apply##########

Copy and reply this for 50-Emeralds, full diamonds, 10 RareCandy

IGN:
What do you suggest for the server:
What are the best parts:
How many Diamonds would you give this server? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image MAX 5

Copy and reply this for 50-Emeralds, full diamonds, 10 RareCandy
##########WHITE_LIST_apply##########

Picutes (comming Soon) Lots fo City's

Thx for reading my post please follow it if you like it i will post my updates here and on website.

EXTRA!!
Spoiler:
¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Thank you! For Reading this all
Support Code for Banner!
Code: Select allhttp://oi40.tinypic.com/k3598h.jpg

Posted Image

Please click on the rep+ button if you like this post

JOIN THE TEAM