By Jephon
#86139 Just bumping this post to let you know that your favorite server is just as awesome as it always has been! :)

Also, make sure you check out our Zombie PVP server we are starting as a fun side server.

All info is at night-shade.us!

By Nokuse
#88162 One of the first Pixelmon servers I ever played and now the only one I need, I play here very regularly and enjoy it quite a lot, we have excellent staff, and are working on making several large cities with various attractions for players to enjoy. I must say, a great experience for sure.
By Jephon
#88187 Thanks Nokuse!

Just a reminder! We will be having a great drop party to celebrate the opening of our new spawn at 5pm EST today!

The spawn is in commemoration of an old server part of the staff played on but has since been retired. In honor of that server, we have designed a similar spawn from their server as our own. Making their heart ours.

Come join us as we officially launch the new spawn in a lot of fun and free stuff!
By DetSkye
#88188 After going through several servers that don't allow building, have staff that isn't attentive, and are frustrating overall, I gotta say Nightshade was a breath of fresh air. While you mostly join Pixelmon servers for the thrill of Pokemon in minecraft, the server allows people to build their own towns, apply to be a gym leader, join teams, and have a player based trade system. We have lots of fun, and those occasional crazy drop parties. C:
Team Aqua for life.
Jason is a slave driver.
JOIN THE TEAM