By illesemery
#88742 I have played on a bunch of other Pixelmon servers, and none of them compare to Night-Shade. The Staff is great, fun, and helpful. They deal with issues that players have all the time and they genuinely care about the people who play on the server. I plan on sticking with this server for a LONG time!

By Cookies345555
#88781 This is just the best pixelmon server evar! I love this server because there is NO LAG, and there is TEAMS Such as team magma, aqua, and Team Rocket. This server has Friendly staff and they are also funny! And if its your first time joining, Everyone will say "Welcome!" To make you feel comfortable. Pokemon riding IS ENABLED! So fly or ride anywhere you want! :DD Join now!
By a_DORITO
#88951 We are also always updating, getting better. New towns are popping up here and there. Plenty of gyms for you to challenge, or if you desire to, you can become a gym leader, build your own gym and town around it.
By Akerious
#89091 Best server I've been to. ;3 Love everything about it. Towns, lack of lag, the people are amazing too. Love you all, darlings. <3 10/10. :D
JOIN THE TEAM