By delsolsi213
#74930 InfinityMC
We're a survival pixelmon server with a lot of unique features other servers dont have, we have custom plugins to make your experience the best as possible! Our staff is not corrupted and our community is growing fast!

IP: play.infinitymc.net

Plugins:
MCmmo
Factions
Grief prevention
and more!

Specs
128gb ram
2x 160gb ssd
2x2tb HDD
1Gbps

We have legendary spawns enabled, when a legendary spawns you will see it in chat, shrines are enabled and clonning machines, unlike every other server out there we do not force you to donate to get legendaries shinys and masterballs, we have tokens you can buy with in game money that allows you to change gender growth and natures of your pokemon, we also offer move tutoring and shiny convertions, everything available with in game currency.

We do tournaments and weekly events our community is if not the best 1 of the best by far, we're friendly and helpful if you have a question dont be afraid to ask, it will be answered!

also poke radar is allowed so dont be afraid to use it!

Server rules
[1] Use common sense
[2] Be ethical
[3] No spamming on the server
[4] No caps lock in chat
[5] No advertising other servers
[6] No scamming in any way
[7] No cheating {including xray duping etc}
[8] No griefing/raiding
[9] Do not build close to someones home unless they give you permission
[10] No sexism
[11] No racism

You can not apply for Champion as you need to earn it!

Server Features
1. Daily kit.
2. Daily drop parties.
3. Daily events.
4. Custom pokeloot plugin.
5. Crates.
6. Drop party crates.
7. MCMMO.
8. Grief protection plugins.
9. Keep inventory.
10. Gym leaders.
11. Legendaries spawn

Trainers have access to.
/evs <slot#> Shows your pokemon evs, perfect for ev training
/ivs <slot#> Shows your pokemon ivs.
/catchrate <Pokemon name> shows the catch rate of that pokemon
/movelist <pokemon name> shows the moves he can learn and at what levels.
/tms <pokemon name> Shows the tms a pokemon can learn.
/endbattle Ends the battle without glitching the pokemon.
/wt add <slot#> Wonder trade: adds a pokemon to the wonder trade. (being fixed)
/travel Open the quick warp menu
/shop Open the server shop
/sethome (you can set 2 homes and do /home bed) giving you 3 homes
/back
Keep inventory is on

Gym leaders elites and weekly tournaments!
Drop parties and every month we do a shiny event!

How to open crates
Spoiler:

Crates: Crates are chest items you get, currently you get 32 crates every week.

Drop party crates
Spoiler:

You obtain this crates in your daily kit!!! Or drop parties.

Pokeloot
Spoiler:

Rules
[1] Use common sense
[2] Be ethical
[3] No spamming on the server
[4] No caps lock in chatPosted Image
[5] No advertising other servers
[6] No scamming in any way
[7] No cheating {including xray duping etc}
[8] No griefing/raiding
[9] Do not build close to someones home unless they give you permission
[10] No sexism
[11] No racism

Server ip: play.infinitymc.net

By PokePotatoe
#75518 I really enjoy being on this server since it is fairly quiet, although I wish the admin and staff got on more often. And you might add new events like drop parties. Plus, your post says hunger doesn't matter, when in fact you begin to die on the server if you are too hungry.
By markellj
#75622 IGN:colonel__poptart

Timezone:Pacific

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead?: Fire or elite four Dragon XD

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader? First of all maturity matters alot I am mature and know how to handle people. I am on often i am actually on right now on your server. I have experience in being a gym leader and also a admin so itd be easy for any transition, I do not cheat and play fair. and when it comes to a battle i play strategically and make sure i can beat anyone. I want to become gym leader because it is fun and i want to help this server become great and make a challenge for people. and thats 100 words for you

Put any extra information here: am an A++ builder and have built my own server and have been gymleader before
By delsolsi213
markellj wrote:IGN:colonel__poptart

Timezone:Pacific

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead?: Fire or elite four Dragon XD

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader? First of all maturity matters alot I am mature and know how to handle people. I am on often i am actually on right now on your server. I have experience in being a gym leader and also a admin so itd be easy for any transition, I do not cheat and play fair. and when it comes to a battle i play strategically and make sure i can beat anyone. I want to become gym leader because it is fun and i want to help this server become great and make a challenge for people. and thats 100 words for you

Put any extra information here: am an A++ builder and have built my own server and have been gymleader before

Accepted!
By Umbreon1110
#75700 IGN: Arceus12234
What Type?: Dragon or Psychic, preferably dragon, it being my favorite type of all time, and I have good experience with them.
Why do you want to be gym leader?: Well, school's back up, and when I'm done with my homework I'm left with nothing to do. So I figured, why not be a gym leader? I will have a active normal team as well for when I battle the gyms myself. Also, I have a little bit of gym leader/E4 background, but we all need a starting point, don't we? Basically- I'm bored and I want something enjoyable to do in my free time.
Other: Fav poke is Umbreon, and I am a pretty good builder, but I stink at Redstone.
By delsolsi213
Umbreon1110 wrote:IGN: Arceus12234
What Type?: Dragon or Psychic, preferably dragon, it being my favorite type of all time, and I have good experience with them.
Why do you want to be gym leader?: Well, school's back up, and when I'm done with my homework I'm left with nothing to do. So I figured, why not be a gym leader? I will have a active normal team as well for when I battle the gyms myself. Also, I have a little bit of gym leader/E4 background, but we all need a starting point, don't we? Basically- I'm bored and I want something enjoyable to do in my free time.
Other: Fav poke is Umbreon, and I am a pretty good builder, but I stink at Redstone.

Accepted! im a bit busy right now and can't get online, but later if i see you online i'll hop on and give you your gym team ^_^
By Umbreon1110
delsolsi213 wrote:

Accepted! im a bit busy right now and can't get online, but later if i see you online i'll hop on and give you your gym team ^_^

Okay, soo, Am I dragon type or Psychic? Peferably Dragon
By delsolsi213
Umbreon1110 wrote:
delsolsi213 wrote:

Okay, soo, Am I dragon type or Psychic? Peferably Dragon

Psychic the server is currently being added to the pixelmon hub so untill it's fully added noone can access it right now :( hopefully it'll be added soon!
JOIN THE TEAM