By delsolsi213
RioluOmega wrote:T-T Server, go up... Also:
;-;

Okie you get a hug <3 On another note
Here's an example of the pokeloot system :D http://gyazo.com/4c0...3f2f28c2e17059d This will spawn all over the world theres 4 types right now pokeball great ball ultra ball and master balls
master ball being the rarest
By delsolsi213
Josecami wrote:Dude you can't just copy and paste the pokecenter and pokemart from another map :/

Lol what? when i first made the sevrer i didnt have them, some players built them in creative if they copied the design off a map well i didnt know anywyas thanks for the warning, either way we have a new spawn in the works
By CataclysmGaming
#99732 This server is amazing. I simply love it, how it's simple to get started but not too hard. The donation ranks are simply stated and fair, and the forum has sections for mostly anything you want to talk about. Then you get to the actual server. When you start, your kit allows you to mine many good materials, plus other Essentials Kits such as a good rod or rare candies. I would highly suggest this server for any player who is starting Pixelmon and needs to learn the ropes, or a veteran player who needs a nice break from single-player.
-=-InfinityMC Emerald VIP-=-
By delsolsi213
CataclysmGaming wrote:This server is amazing. I simply love it, how it's simple to get started but not too hard. The donation ranks are simply stated and fair, and the forum has sections for mostly anything you want to talk about. Then you get to the actual server. When you start, your kit allows you to mine many good materials, plus other Essentials Kits such as a good rod or rare candies. I would highly suggest this server for any player who is starting Pixelmon and needs to learn the ropes, or a veteran player who needs a nice break from single-player.
-=-InfinityMC Emerald VIP-=-

Thanks for the lovely review :D
JOIN THE TEAM