By delsolsi213
markellj wrote:it says it does not exist

Im sorry for all the trouble, i had a family emergency and had to leave town, the server is back up all data is still the same might be a day old, new ip is 66.71.240.226:25623 Hopefully the server will be added to the hub soon for now you can use the ip in this post
By delsolsi213
#82397 Server is back up, sorry for the downtime i was away, server has been added to the Pixelmon hub, theres no portal yet but you can join by doing /server infinitymc (For the old players gym leaders etc, All your items/bases and pokemons are still there)

Also saturday and sunday Mewtwo and Porygon will be enabled :) mewtwo will spawn in extreme hills and porygon in swamps!
By KianPlayMC
#82445 IGN:KianPlayMC

Timezone:Gmt +2

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Co-Leader or Leader?: Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead?:Fire Gym

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader?:I Want to battle pro players and i want to see their strategies in battling and i will give them tips to defeat me and i will make then win and i will train then to be the best of the best trainer in the whole world and i will tell people that the trainer that i train is so good at battling and a experienced trainer

Put any extra information here:Im Matured Enough To become a staff
By delsolsi213
KianPlayMC wrote:IGN:KianPlayMC

Timezone:Gmt +2

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Co-Leader or Leader?: Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead?:Fire Gym

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader?:I Want to battle pro players and i want to see their strategies in battling and i will give them tips to defeat me and i will make then win and i will train then to be the best of the best trainer in the whole world and i will tell people that the trainer that i train is so good at battling and a experienced trainer

Put any extra information here:Im Matured Enough To become a staff

Fire gym is taken sorry :3 lol you can apply for another type and will probably get it
By gonner2563
#82588 IGN: gonner2563

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Co-Leader or Leader? Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead? Water

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader? I would like to be a gym leader for multiple reasons. The first reason I would like to be gym leader is I see that the server doesn't have very many gym leaders, and I would like to help out by being one of them. The second reason I would like to be a gym leader is that I really enjoy the server and also Pixelmon as a mod, but mainly the server as it has friendly staff and has Pixelmon as a mod. The third and final reason I would like to be gym leader is because I just like to have fun and getting to battle players is something that would be very fun and enjoyable to me, and I would give them a good battle to make it fun for them.

Put any extra information here: I can only be on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
By KianPlayMC
#82623 IGN:KianPlayMC

Timezone:Gm 2+

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Co-Leader or Leader?:Leader

Which Gym do you want to lead?:Grass Gym

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader?:I want to see players strategy on fighting and i want to train them and i want them to be the champion of all trainers and i will show them what i got and i will make them E4 somedays and i will help them collect all the badge and become a E4 Champion

Put any extra information here:Im matured enough to be a staff
By Gamerz8101
#82624 IGN: Gamerz8101

Timezone: Central Usa

Which Gym leader position do you prefer: Co-Leader or Leader?
Leader
Which Gym do you want to lead?
Electric

In 100 words or more why do you want to become a gym leader?
Beacause Ive been playing pixelmon for about 1 or 1 1/2 months and this would be more of a challenge. You get to fight people and have a role on a server, and for the time being ive been on other servers and being a gym leader seems like it would be very fun. After a while pixelmon starts to get boring and you start to capture a lot of pokemon, and being in a gym would be cool and fun and something that I think would make my day a bit better! Being a gym leader would give me something to do most of the boring days!

Put any extra information here:
JOIN THE TEAM