By DaSnipeKid
#75373 Welcome Minecrafters,

I have had this idea for a while and i wanted to share it with you guys.

I want to start this server with the pixelmon mod in it. For those of you who don't know what pixelmon is, its a mod about pokemon where there are hundreds of pokemon to catch, train and battle other players with.

I will list the requirements before anything.

- Minecraft 1.6.2
- Forge (Latest Version)
- Pixelmon (Latest Version)
- Time/Patience
- Dedication to something brand new that will grow.
- Creativity

Well to start off what i have in plan is i just generated a plain new world, in this plain new world there will be only 5 people allowed (Temporarily due to maintenance problems). The 5 players that are in the server will be able to build destroy anything so be careful. Also, there are many more updates that will come to this world for example a spawn, protection, more mods and so on.

There might be lag in the server, if much i will try my best to get rid of if.

Mod Application:
(Coming Soon)

Admin Application:
(Coming Soon)

Please notify me if anything goes wrong.
IGN: DaSnipeKid

Currently: Online

WARNING: You will not be able to join the server if you do not have the pixelmon mod installed.
----------------------------------------
| Server IP: Vizion.no-ip.biz |

Thank you for taking your time to read this, go on join or your spot might be taken.

Thread will be updated as well.

By DaSnipeKid
#75374 Welcome Minecrafters,

I have had this idea for a while and i wanted to share it with you guys.

I want to start this server with the pixelmon mod in it. For those of you who don't know what pixelmon is, its a mod about pokemon where there are hundreds of pokemon to catch, train and battle other players with.

I will list the requirements before anything.

- Minecraft 1.6.2
- Forge (Latest Version)
- Pixelmon (Latest Version)
- Time/Patience
- Dedication to something brand new that will grow.
- Creativity

Well to start off what i have in plan is i just generated a plain new world, in this plain new world there will be only 5 people allowed (Temporarily due to maintenance problems). The 5 players that are in the server will be able to build destroy anything so be careful. Also, there are many more updates that will come to this world for example a spawn, protection, more mods and so on.

There might be lag in the server, if much i will try my best to get rid of if.

Mod Application:
(Coming Soon)

Admin Application:
(Coming Soon)

Please notify me if anything goes wrong.
IGN: DaSnipeKid

Currently: Online

WARNING: You will not be able to join the server if you do not have the pixelmon mod installed.
| Server IP: Vizion.no-ip.biz |

Thank you for taking your time to read this, go on join or your spot might be taken.

Thread will be updated as well.
JOIN THE TEAM