By longjake21
#84963 This server is the worst server ever!
The fucking owner is a meanass who only chooses Donators for staff.
and I've been told he opens servers, and then shuts them down after he gets money!
what a fraud, I would not reconmend this to anyone of my friends!

By EmperorEhryn
#86147 I put al ot of time into this server just to get screwed over by the owner's cousin and his cousin's friend

Scenario 1. When first building a little faction area with some friends another faction came in through the walls while we're building and kept killing us until Sparkles stepped in and told them to quit griefing

Scenario 2. When out training in a new location right outside my faction base Sparkle's cousin, (who has no idea how to even play. Doesn't not recipes, or what types are even effective against what, and is a Gym Leader even, also threatened many people that if they don't do what he says he'll get them banned.) Finds where I am and makes a faction to set enemy on me and also sets home with his friend right inside my base to 2v1 me.

When reporting the issue neither Mayor or his friend faced any punishment at all and basically told that i'm SoL it's the rules. Yet when others did it it counts as griefing? Family does it it's chill. No big deal

The biggest problem is Sparkles immaturity and arrogance. He has a donator shop that you have to pay for the legendaries

because they're disabled in server! he never enabled them so people HAVE to buy them off the donator store. 25 bucks for legendary birds? 40 for mewtwo or rayquaza? I understand the importance of donators but the fact you freak out on kids playing on your server when they ask about legendaries is worrisome. You have a cracked server of free players and you harass them for money? What a joke.

Asides from no legendaries, only 1 mod, and his cousin and cousin's friends who get to do w/e they want to anyone, the server does have a high pop and some good players.
JOIN THE TEAM