By Lancet13
#78980 Hello everyone, I would like to bring to attention my server, which is a Pixelmon Adventure server.

The IP is: 198.24.177.74:25959
The server is 24/7 and can hold up to 38 people at a time.
I use https://mcprohosting.com/ to host the server.

"Adventure" meaning no breaking, placing of blocks or crafting. You will rely on emeralds to buy items, and villagers to sell you those items.

"Pixelmon" being... well Pixelmon!

The server goes around using mostly vanilla-compatable modifications such as custom normal villager trades. We also have an Enjin website SkelebleCraft, where if you make an account on the site, you can be entered in our server statistics.

The server has opened only a week ago, and we have staff members already slowly forming the league, building the maps, and more things to enhance the experience of players. So if your connecting to the server early, please be patient with our staff team. It takes a bit of time to adjust to new things.

Lastly, to any of those players who want to apply for Staff team, There is a forum for that on our website for that.

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you have a wonderful time on my new Pixelmon server!

By Lancet13
#80809 Submitting a new image of the 55% finished 2nd town. This town features a LOT of redstone circuits and will have our first gym (which will probably be an electric gym).

The town gym will be created this weekend, after our scheduled first Pokemon tournament.
For tournament info, please check the server forums on the website.
By Lancet13
#84273 Now finished the first gym! Should be running with a gym leader by next weekend. The gym type is Water.
A bunch of images (3) | Show
Entrance to the gym
Gym stadium, before mechanism activates
Gym stadium, after mechanism activates

Took me about an hour to get all the redstone done. The main doors are connected to redstone to tell everyone if the gym is open or not.

We currently have 2 people who qualify for gym leader of our first gym, so don't bother logging on saying "can I be the gym leader?" without knowing how our system works.
By Lancet13
#107295 Now taken some pretty nice images of the server using a Shaders mod.

Image1 | Show

image2 | Show

For more screenshots, check our server's gallery page: http://skeleblecraft.enjin.com/gallery

Also changed a few things. Allow pokemon to fight each other (and aggressively attack players).
Also, just noticed the pokeball other battling pokemon glitch was fixed, so re-enabled throwing pokeballs outside of battle.
JOIN THE TEAM