By Hylindar
#89628 Simply stated, this is a terrific Pixelmon survival server. Growing towns surround spawn, with warps to further areas and specific biomes. With all the gyms in place, and competitive tournaments held regularly there is always something to push players to better themselves and their pokemon. Players come on to have fun, make friends, and enjoy their time. Any wrongdoers are quickly dealt with by the friendly and helpful staff. Strongly recommend :)
By ShadeWizZ
#90399 Challenges are what make pixelmon servers interesting and overcoming them is what makes playing meaningful. This server displays both a worthy challenge and valuable results of overcoming the challenges. To rivaling and trying to surpass all others on the server, to winning tournaments and receiving awesome prizes. This is where I would want to spend my time playing pixelmon through out every single update. Not joining is just another regret you will have in your life. Unlike other servers this one builds communities or as we would say towns where we live in union varies in size and uniqueness. This would be the only server I would live stream my pixelmon game-play on. :? Why are you still reading this..? Join The Server!

P.S. : GrandMasterWax --> WaxDatPickle
P.S.S : (Role-Play) TeamRocket!
By AnDwHaT5
#91012 This is locked until you remove the direct pixelmon download link. Posting the direct download link violates our terms of service. Pm me when you remove it and i will open this up again. Only the official adfly link is aloud for re-posting.
Best regards, AnDwHaT5
JOIN THE TEAM