By Trainer_Pine5773
#83995 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name:
-Your Time Zone:Central

-I have built many structures on very many servers and have had a good reputation
-I love the iron and coal series and hopefully at least get a gym leader rank.
-I have a very good reputation on many many many many servers,and I love to interact with people.
-I love water pokemon and my ign name is Pine5773?
Magicarp

By yoitsmeify
#84004 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: yoitsmeify
-Your Time Zone: Eastern Started Time
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)
I Build Houses, make new game arenas, and build lobbies
-Please describe your building experience:
I don't really know what this means but if its my feelings i think building something is really cool. When you see your creation after your build it and people admire it
it makes me feel great
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
I'm interested because i have been subbed for a while now and every video you make is great i would like to actually see the real thing being filmed and such. Also i would like to help build because i think my building skills will come in handy.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
I have been working on a lot of servers actually. I have been given the title architect in many different servers and people seem to like my builds. The admin asked my to make a statue of him once and i do a lot of collab builds
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
-DERP_DERP-
I can be on for most days
By Cgags1789
#84013 -Your In-Game Name: cgags1789
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required): Structers for living, designs, red stone, death traps, trap, mazes, and just 2D pictures.
-Please describe your building experience: I've built for Pixelmontastic, and Snowflake. If you know Css(I can't remember his full name) I have built with him before. I was even able to make a scale Snorlax Head for an entrance of a theme park on Pixelmontastic.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I'm not building anywhere else currently.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.: Well as I said I was a builder for Pixelmontastic and Snowflake.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I can be on 24/7 with no real issue.
By XxCrumblingRosesxX
#84051 -Your In-Game Name: katewrigs13
-Your Time Zone: eastern
-What types of structures do you build? Houses.
-Please describe your building experience: Not any "professional" experience and I've only been playing since July (1.5.2) but I almost play it everyday.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: I really enjoy Pixelmon and your series! Also it will give me something interesting to do while still trying my hardest.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? Nope.
- additional information: I am available at 4-9 p.m. on weekdays and weekends basically anytime up until 9 p.m.
By RayKnight13
#84080 -in game name:Rayknight13
-time zone : central
-What types of structures do you build: everything that I can do.
-Please describe your building experience: help some sever out with the building but I been play when pixelmon came out.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?:I really want to be on the server and to help you guys and girl out.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? I play on my server with me friends but not with a pubic server.
-additional information :I play for 4-6 hours everyday. I play everyday of the week but if I am sick and weekend I play more like10 hours.
By Glynglyn
#84099 In-Game Name: Glynglyn
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Types of structures: I have built a castle, a city for my server, a nether base, a gum ball machine house, a gas station for horses,a rollercoaster (I don't have a picture), and I like to build houses.
Building Experience: I am the main builder for my small server and I make a lot of creative worlds.
Why Are You Interested: I think you guys are awesome and I really like to build.
Server Experience: As I said before, I run a small server that I work on a lot.
Additional Information: You guys are awesome! I really hope I can be a builder. I love your Iron and Coal series! It seems even better for it to be on a server.
Buildings:
Attachments
2013-11-10_11.46.50.png
Nether base
2013-11-10_11.48.16.png
My server's city
2013-11-10_11.48.38.png
Gum ball house
2013-11-10_11.51.00.png
Small gas station
2013-11-10_11.52.13.png
Small castle
By notnoahbell
#84139 :D !!! Het CA! I know everyones like can I help, can I help, but if you get around to this I love your pokemon iron and coal series and I always wished I could help with the server!! I hope I get to play with you!!

PS: Satiel, yorchic is my favorite too!!! :D :)
By notnoahbell
#84141 In game name: I'm Flame1209 nice to meet you!
Time Zone: I live over on the eastern side of the US in New York City.
Structures I like: I Love towns!
Building Experience: I play survival alot more than you think and in my worlds I most of the time build smallish towns so there!
Server Experience: I only play on my own tiny server which sometimes my friends come and play with me.
Additional Information: I love your Iron and Coal series. Oh, and sorry before I wrote another request and did not know what to do!
I hope I get to be with you on the server! Bye!!!!
By Amir
#84144 In Game Name: MalekJ
Time Zone: Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Structures: Cities/TownHomes Small Mansions
Building experience: Play on many servers
You guys are the boss(espeacially satiel) I love the Iron and coal series and I cant wait until the SEASON FINALE 8-)
By Amir
#84189 -Your In-Game Name: MalekJ
-Your Time Zone: Canada
-What types of structures do you build? Town Homes and Cities Mansions
-Please describe your building experience: Play Minecraft Multiplayer singleplayer and Pocket edition build homes for friends
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I really love all the work you guys do at challenge accepted Inc It would be great to help you guys
-Have you had experience working on a server before? My friends have made a couple of servers
-Any additional information you'd like to add? Satiel is awesome and castor, what kind of steak do you give? Rare? You guys are great.
JOIN THE TEAM