By tagumonman55
#87131 Your In-Game Name: Tagumonman55

-Your Time Zone: EST

-What types of structures do you build? I love to build houses towns and enjoy redstone lighting as well!!!

-Please describe your building experience: i recently started last year but now i'm too a point where i can do almost everything except elevators....

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? because i love pokemon, minecraft, and challenge accepted and i have nothing to do lately except watching youtube and building random structures, So it would be an Honor working on your server

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. not a world wide server because my port isn't open correctly but I can still get on other servers and ive played local servers that i Can make so thats awesome and honestly Challenge accepted is the Only minecraft channel i enjoy!!!

-Any additional information you'd like to add? uh... i can write a small amount of japanese and can write all the pokemon (from 0-150) without using a reference In the required order? Also im extremely well trained in Photoshop and dispite my age I have worked in a Photography buisness with an adult for batmisvas (sorry im bad at spelling)!

Also if you do happen to like me can you send me a text maybe or PM my youtube account!

By TheJGamer
#87133 Looking for Builders for Pokemon iron and coal
my username is 21SpeedRacer04
my age is 10
I am a hard worker and know how to build
I will follow the rules you put
this is what i build
pokemon stuff minecraft houses and I love Piachu I love you guys
By Sharkey147
#87160 -Your In-Game Name: Sharkey147

-Your Time Zone: GMT

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)

-Please describe your building experience: I have played Minecraft since 1.3 and I have had experience building on my friends Pixelmon server

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I think taht the series itself is really cool and that I would love to be able to help by adding my own ideas to the table.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I am the head admin of my friends Pixelmon server and helped build several houses in the towns.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? None at all except that I think Aphmau, Satiel and Castor are awesome and I can't wait for season 2
By Pistonpug
#87167 Hello, my name irl is Eric and my ingame name is PistonPug. Im 14 years old from sweden, TIMEZONE- UTC +1. I usually build small and big modern and mediveal houses but im up for everything. ive been building since the game came out, so i have quite the bit of experience. im intrested in working for you because of the amazing pixelmon series, definatly my favorite series on youtube (plus CA is awesome). Ive worked on about 9-10 mediveal and modern servers, i mostly built the houses and arena's. thank you for atleast reading my application
By 150adrian2
#87218 -Your In-Game Name: 150adrian2
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) Houses, Buildings, Stores
-Please describe your building experience: Ive been building in minecraft for a little bit over a year
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Im a big fan of building, Challenge Accepted, and PixelMon
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Ive been a server host/ builder on my own server and a mod/builder on a hexxit server.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I would just like to thank you for this opportunity to apply for builder and that i am on mc most of the day building in a test world and i am mature plus im a little funny (ive heard this from my friends)
By MidgetMonkeyG
#87256 -Your In-Game Name: MidgetMonkeyG
-Your Time Zone:
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I clipped some photo's
-Please describe your building experience: Well I usually buil in single player creative i don't build on server although i've applied for some
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Becuase I've been a fan of iron and coal from the start and i really want to try work with the people the made it
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No i haven't but i've applied for one (not this server though)
-Any additional information you'd like to add? Nah
Attachments
2013-11-09_21.25.47.png
My Stadiun
2013-11-09_21.21.12.png
The City That I Built
2013-11-09_21.24.14.png
Just A Random Pic
By bentenlor
#87260 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: bentenlor
-Your Time Zone: Pasific standered time
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I build labs, secret areas, houses, chambers, ect
-Please describe your building experience: Its really fun and i use as many diffrent blocks as i can to make it look awsome!
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Ya, I'd be honored
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Well no, but i work on my singleplayer
-Any additional information you'd like to add? no :D
By titansam119679
#87299 ==== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: titansam119679
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)
I am sorry i could not insert an image i was having trouble puting it in but i will send then image seperatly

-Please describe your building experience: Over the past 2 yeasr i have been building structures out of redstone and with all sorts of materials i like to use the challange accepted texturepack because it makes the whole game look way better. Out of a 10 i would rate my building skills a 10 i have built giant pixel art that i am proud of and practicing building stuff for your server including giant pokeballs arenas and more.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? well i am intrested because like you guys are the best and it would be a great experience for me to meet new people build heaps of cool things and have a great time i also love your series and everything else you do. You awesome Aphmau you to saital, and CASTER ROCKS!

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. yes i have infact my friend and i own a pixelmon server and i am great working with custom npcs i know practically everything about it.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? yes CASTOR ROCKS! Aphmau is beautifal satial is awesome! :D
JOIN THE TEAM