By aidangieck30
#90068 -Your In-Game Name: aidangieck30
-Your Time Zone: Mountain Time (US & Canada)

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) When i make buildings most of them are rather large (but i can change that)
here are some of the builds are I have made;

-Please describe your building experience:
[b]Some of my favourite building experiences would be building a Sword art online map, spawn and mini games for the server i was a builder on.an adventure map me and a friend built, and a Minecraft survival games map that i built, i put some pictures above.

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I'm interested in applying for this position because a friend of mine told me about your project, and I always love to help build. I also have some friends who are beta testers, and model for Pixelmon so i felt like i should help out in some way.

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I used to be a builder/admin on one server called justminecraft.net but sadly the server didnt get enough funds
and couldn't afford to host the server so it was closed.

-Any additional information you'd like to add? Some extra notes I would like to add is that I know how to use worldedit and am extremely trustworthy, When I start a build I always finish it. And sorry about any grammatical mistakes.

By thepixelmonmaster
#90087 -Your In-Game Name: thepixelmonguy
-Your Time Zone: UAE

-What types of structures do you build? houses and towns and villages

-Please describe your building experience: i tried out for the big voxel server that ridgedog has, but i didn't make it. a few on my friends had me build their spawn areas on their server.
By ProdigyPro
#90099 You-In-Game-Name: DogRescuier

Your Time-Zone: Eastern

What Type of structures do you build: Well I am over successful in making Mansions with designs, Building with a lot of Detail, and Hotels, plus if this helps I actually sometimes make my own Minecraft skins to express the building or hotel I desgined.

Descride You Building: Well I didn't know how to take screen shots but I have make a HUGE detailed mansion in singleplayer on creative, each room was customly designed to fit my personality and how I was feeling at the time, it was very unique and had items like beds, pots with flowers inserted, a bathroom, ( in the bathroom I know a trick on how to make Toliet Paper lol)

Describe you building experience: I find building in minecraft just as other ppl do, but I add strange things to parts to make things for interesting. For Example I made a"Twisted Corridor" copied from Zelda Ocarina of Time and I have also made A Giant pokeball with a beacon inside making it look like the pokemon is coming out!

Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server (this also goes for Have you had Experience working on a server before?): I knew I would work for this server as soon as I watched part 1 of Iron and Coal, after knowing your personalities a little better I grew a little more attatched to the videos. Also I love to help others for example I was a T-Mod H-Admin and Admin on servers and I only got demoted cause I left, ( that went to show how good I am whe it comes to ppl.) Also I have been waiting a while to talk to you on Skype or something other than it!

Extras: When I seen the builder application on your latest video I clicked it with out even thinking about the fact that I didn't even have an account on this website. Plus since I love pixelmon and I love your guys video, this would be a perfect match!
Thank you for Reading I hope you enjoyed my Builder Application
Think about it: DogRescuier

Contact me at [email protected]
By jumbocake1005
#90107 ign:jumbocake1005 age:19 time zone:Est I can build statues of people I can build about anything you want but it will take some time. Building experience: I built my own skin on a different server and i was on survival got all of the stuff legit i could not fly & the skin i am is a pikachu. I am interested: to help build the towns. I would also like to say I will only be able to get on from 4:00 to 9:00 on week days. But whenever on weekends & Hollidays :D
By nathandaly5555
#90119 dear aphmau satial and castor

I would like to submit for a job as a builder on your pixlemon sever i am a verry talanted bulider i have won quick build
challenge aginst rage gaming himself machaninma and ontop of that i have built structers on severs like challenge aginst rage gaming himself machaninma
sever i am ten years old and live in england my in game name is natav123 i can build the legend of zelda monumants
mario pokemon to the best game in the world dayz

yours sinserly nathandaly [natav123]
By The_Green_Ender
#90138 -Your In-Game Name: The_Green_Ender
-Your Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I can build modern buildings, but I'm much better at medieval.
-Please describe your building experience: I've been building for a while, and seem to be getting much better every time.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I see all the amazing builds on the server and feel like I need to help.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yes, I've worked for a friend's server where I built his spawn.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I hope you add me! Though I can understand If you don't.
Attachments
CA Building 1.png
My Survival House
CA Building 2.png
My Not Quite Done Castle
CA Building 3.png
A Castle I built a long time ago.
By WestCoastNigga69
#90362 -Your In-Game Name: WestCoastNigga69
-Your Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
-What Types Of Structures Do You Build?: I can build mansions, but I'm much better at building modern building.
-Please Describe Your Building Experience: I've been building for a pretty long time, and it seems I keep getting better every time.
-Why Are You Intrested In Working On The Iron And Coal Server?: Because I see a bunch of cool looking builds on your server and I want to help with that.
-Have You Had Experience Working On A Server Before?: Yes; I have worked on a server before it was in my cousins server and I built his spawn and a huge mansion.
-Any Additional InformationYou'd Like To Add?: I hope you add me, but if you don't it's cool.
By Banksrb
#90479 In game name: Banksy R
Time zone : Western Europe
What I can build: cafés , houses, roads and flattening ground
Building experience: I've been playing for a few years now and I've got really good at building
Why I would like to help: because I've seen iron and coal and it's really cool and I want to help getting it out quicker btw I'm a big fan of castors steak
Have I got any experience: yes I have a lot of experience in building stuff because I've been building a kanto from scratch
Other info: I will be available most days at reasonable times also I only have a girl skin because I share an account with my gf and we tossed a coin to see who's skin we've got and I lost and I can download all the mod needed
JOIN THE TEAM