By Shadowdragon8969
#92163 In game name: Shadowdragon8969
Time Zone: Manitoba, Canada
Building experience: awesome with command blocks built a titanic.
Why I wanna help: wanna end up as staff (your series looked fun (me is kinda bored) and I wanna be part of the server.
Email: [email protected]

By partygirl05
#92650 my name is partygirl05 ( just call me camryn ).
i am 13.
my time zone is australian western time.
i build houses (mainly tree houses).
i have been building for a year.
i'm interested in working for the iron and coal server because your videos made it seem so interesting and fun and i feel like you guys are very nice and fun loving.
i havent worked on a server before.
and i can be very creative and fun.
By PrincessPika
#93105 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Minecraft Name:Pikapwsall
-Your Time Zone: UTC (I live in the UK)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses,gyms, spawns etc
-Please describe your building experience: I'm not that well known on minecraft because I havent worked on any servers
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I saw the Gym Leader section and I would like to be one I would also make my best effort into building new places for the people on the server
-Have you had experience working on a server before? No i haven't I just play on lots of servers
-Any additional information you'd like to add? My name is Katsuyo Akane and I emmigrated to the UK from Japan when I was 14 and have no self confidence what so ever so l would use the experience to build that confidence
By creeperwolf2
#93109 Hi my name is lexi and I'm 12 my in game name is creeperwolf2
I live in colorado. I love to build big homes and veriadys of minecraft animal that are over 100 blocks high I love the iron and coal seires and I would love to build
with the players that made it and to meet every one in the cast.
I would like to add I have played over 20 servers and I would love to play on another that I get to build.
Thank you and I hope I get chosen to build thenserver
By irksometwinkie
#93125 Please submit the following application to:
===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: irksometwinkie
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-What types of structures do you build? : Houses, resurants, skyscrapers, villages, pixel art
-Please describe your building experience: I have built on 20 other pixelmon and regular minecraft servers
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I have always wanted to work with one of my favorite youtubers.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. It was amazing meeting people and building different kinds of buildings
-Any additional information you'd like to add? Nope
By Dagern
#93127 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: _Marzia_
-Your Time Zone: +01:00
-What types of structures do you build? houses
-Please describe your building experience: i have been playing minecraft for aboute 1 and a half year and build many houses, so i
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? beacuse i love Iron&Coal,Pokemon,building and Minecraft
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. i had build on many servers and got a good respones
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
2013-08-26_15.53.25.png
By 1linked1
#93177 Hello Aphmau, Satiel, Castor and hopefully Dom :)

-My in-game name is: 1linked1
-I am only: 13 years old
-My time zone is: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) : +10 hours
-I generally build houses, I enjoy making large structures that dig through into mountains or cramming as much as I can into small houses in a manner that makes it look like a human could live there:
(I have images I would gladly show except I don't understand how to use these forums very well :( )
-I have been playing minecraft since beta and was always frustrated by having to get the resources I needed in order to build my towns, I remember when creative mode was released and I could use ALL the blocks with ease I built a lot then...
-I want to work on this server because I want to be able to experience working on a server and being a part of the creation of something that many people can enjoy! I was sooooo into iron and coal for like 3 episodes then I stopped watching cause I heard you were making a srver and I decided that I wanted to experience the rest for myself.
-I have never worked on a server before which is the main reason I want to work on this server^
-You guy's are the best and I hope you get the chance to read this :D
By ssscreeper26
#93197 My IGN is ssscreeper26
I am 11 years old soon 12 [In about a month]
My time zone is eastern USA Maryland
I mostly build houses and gyms
I mostly like to build big hotels and homes ive built spawns on a few servers that turned out very nice
I think id be cool to make awesome to build for a server that will get much attention and I love to help out with stuff
I have been admins on a few server by helping the owners and being a great help to everyone around me on the servers
I love your vids and I think that's its very cool that your making your server for others to use
By UNhost
#93320 Your In-Game Name: cannedme2001

-Your Time Zone: EST

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) i`m good at building houses. i have made my own Pokemon league and i think that was very nice if i say so myself.

-Please describe why you want to be a gym leader: because i would love to battle other people and see what there made of

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? i`m interested in building cause i realy want to build for you guys your make my day if i watch your vids and i want to do something back and then you came whit the server and i wanted to be a gym leader on there so if i can i`m happy

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience i build on a pixelmon server before and there i was realy good that was where i made a league but that server is no more

-Any additional information you'd like to add? i want to say i love your pixelmon vids :D
By endergal01
#93323 -Your In-Game Name: endergal01
-Your Time Zone: centrial
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)i build houses,stores, and under ground things really
-Please describe your building experience: i use to wach how to videos on youtube and now i am just amazed on what i can do
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? i am interested of working for the iron and cole server because i love pokemon. Minecraft and pokemon it just amazed me.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. i have not but i would love to try it out
JOIN THE TEAM