By blazing_chaos
#98724 -Your In-Game Name: blazing_chaos
-Your Time Zone: EST
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I build well all around, and I have a listing of stuff down below. Sorry for no pics.
-Please describe your building experience: I built many things, like castles, walls, pyramids, pixelart, houses, farms, barns, underground kingdoms, dungeons, windmills, and a lot more for Fantasy City Build Challenge and RPG maps.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I like the series, and it is also the best pixelmon map I ever saw
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I worked on the Mithrintia server, making houses, castles, fantasy trees, and terraforming. I also made some pvp maps on other servers, like an asteroid fight map. I also worked on the Fantasy City Build Challenge server.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I really like Pokemon Iron and Coal!
By XxyolomuffinsxX
#99177 _name XxyolomuffinsxX

_age 14

_timezone Australian central

_what structures do you build? I build anything from pokemon stadiums to small houses

_please describe your building experience. I don't really do much I have uploaded a pokemon adventure map and I like building the elite four stadium

_why are you interested? I love your iron and coal series and I really want to meet dom.

_gender. male

_have you ever worked on servers before. I have on the mc.hive.eu
By Floralamb
#99627 Name: Flora lamb {in game}
Time zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Types of structures you build: Anything really mostly houses on servers for me and my friends {cant get any pictures}
Building experience; i started playing 1.4.2 in after school i saw my friend playing it and he introduced me to it and taught me all the basic stuff then he left and i was on his server building houses,statues,pixel art, and i built a monument of my self and him trolling a villager
Why you are interested on building on the iron and coal server: i became in love as soon as i saw the first episode and i thought to my self wouldn't it be cool to work for a server that belong to the challenge accepted crew and yeah it is so i made that a goal to be as good as Satiel,Aphmau,Castor,and of course Dom and i can accomplish my goal if i work on the server
Have you had any experience working on a server if so please describe: sorta i help't my sister work to open her server
Anything else you like to add: yeah also i love to build in minecraft and i am on all the time building anything that comes to my mind
By DarkAvetor
#99670 -Your In-Game Name: DarkAvetor
-Your Time Zone: My TimeZone is UTC/GMT +1 hour
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I can build house's spawns and oder stuff like that

-Please describe your building experience: Well im preaty good at building but it will say 9/10
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Im interested to work in the Iron And Coal server because i want to join and help the team and server :)
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Well i alredy have bean a builder on a server i help build the gyms ;)
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I have only 1 thing to say " If you chous me your wont regreat it :) "
By seanzito
#100471 -Your In-Game Name:seanzito
-Your Time Zone:Eastern Time
-Please describe your building experience:Well,i build alot of things. a palace on a mountain based on Frozen the movie,a sandstone mansion,and other stuff.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?I love Pokémon alot. i started watching Pixelmon iron & coal. and i wanted to help, its the first server i see of pixelmon.. i really would like to help. it would be my first experience working on a server.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.Nope
-Any additional information you'd like to add?If this is accepted.. how i will be able to join the server.. by the way do i hav to install Pixelmon? i love you guys ^_^
JOIN THE TEAM