By PhillyCheesesteak
#101756 -Your In-Game Name: PhillyCheezsteak
-Your Time Zone: PST
-What types of structures do you build? I can build exterior, interior, and 3D art/Pokemon Statues (Pictures Below)
-Please describe your building experience: I am a very efficient and fast worker, I am very organized and fun to work with :D
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Honestly from looking at your videos the entire staff team seems to be very funny and awesome. I really like the idea of your server so far, and I would be excited to help you guys out :D
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have been a builder and a head builder on a previous server
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I know how to use world edit, voxel sniper, and I am a fast learner with commands and plugins. Here are some pics below of my working experience

This is an art town on the server that I made
I really like smeargle xD
Rainbow river :)
My Gf made the 2D pixel art head :)
Drifblim :)
The hot air balloons were made by the builders including me :) I made the town/clouds and houses in 3 days
Donphan :)
Giant help desk I made for a previous server
Happiny :D
Murkrow :)
My first 3D statue, Miltank :)
Dratini :)
Chinchou :) my gf wanted him with a surfboard xD
Another town I made in 3 days :)
Light house lights up at night, I'm very good with redstone
Misdreavus :)
Angry haunter holding up the gym sign outside xD
Tyrogue :)
If you want to see any other screenshots of my work, please msg me :)

By PhillyCheesesteak
#101815 -Your In-Game Name: PhillyCheezsteak
-Your Time Zone: PST
-What types of structures do you build? I can build exterior, interior, and 3D art/Pokemon Statues (Pictures Below)
-Please describe your building experience: I am a very efficient and fast worker, I am very organized and fun to work with :D
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Honestly from looking at your videos the entire staff team seems to be very funny and awesome. I really like the idea of your server so far, and I would be excited to help you guys out :D
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have been a builder and a head builder on a previous server
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I know how to use world edit, voxel sniper, and I am a fast learner with commands and plugins. Here are some pics below of my working experience

This is an art town on the server that I made
I really like smeargle xD
Rainbow river :)
My Gf made the 2D pixel art head :)
Drifblim :)
The hot air balloons were made by the builders including me :) I made the town/clouds and houses in 3 days
Donphan :)
Giant help desk I made for a previous server
Happiny :D
Murkrow :)
My first 3D statue, Miltank :)
Dratini :)
Chinchou :) my gf wanted him with a surfboard xD
Another town I made in 3 days :)
Light house lights up at night, I'm very good with redstone
Misdreavus :)
Angry haunter holding up the gym sign outside xD
Tyrogue :)
If you want to see any other screenshots of my work, please msg me :)
I think this is the right place xD sorry if I posted it in the wrong place before
By cristo_ramon
#102537 Hello Challenge accepted, I am interested in being a builder in the iron and coal series. my name in game is cristo_ramon I have great experience in building I build houses, shops, and pokemon gyms. I am 10 years old and i am a big fan of the iron and coal series. :D I live in the central time zone. I haven't worked on server before, yet. I know this is a big suprise to you but i am muture enough to handle it.

- sincerely,
C_R
By PokemonMasterAdam
#104746 -Your In-Game Name: adamdarwin
-Your Time Zone: gmt
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) i like to build buildings and i am good at making trees and mountains. fantasy is a real fun build type for me but modern and sifi stuff.
-Please describe your building experience: on the Mithrintia server i got up to member rank on my second build. i have been a member on lots of build servers aswell as Mithrintia
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? becuase i want to make a really nice server that lots of people would love and want to go on all the time!!
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No not really but they might have wished i had!! lol
-Any additional information you'd like to add? not really...
By Zarono
#105590 -Your In-Game Name: DRANTOL
-Your Time Zone: Pacific
-What types of structures do you build? Castles, pixel art and other large structures.
-Please describe your building experience: I mainly build on my own time. I usually take time to build my structures due to the fact that I get bored easily.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I have always been into pokemon and wanted to work on a pokemon game. This feels like I'm doing just that.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have not.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I won't be on all the time. But whenever I'm on, I'll work my best. Also, if you're planning on doing anything with redstone, I'll be happy to lend a blocky hand, lol.
By Ihascake12345
#106356 Username: Ihascake12345
Time Zone: Pacific
Structures: Mansions, Gardens, PokeCenters, Other things
Building experience: I am very hard working, I build all the time!
Why interested: I am very helpful, and I would like to help continue Iron and Coal
If been OP in another server: Yes I have in fact i have been mod on 2 servers
Extra info: I am not that creative, Don't ask me for lead builds (Free build basicly) But I am on most of the time.
By Conlin_The_Beast
#106618 Username: Cfife121
Time Zone: Pacific
Structures: Colosseums, villages, Mansions, creative builds, Other
Building experience: Made structures for my friends survival games
Why interested: i really loved your iron & coal series and i wanted to help create the iron &coal server
Any additional information you'd like to add? : favorite builds are statues of any player
Please accept this if you do i would be a huge help to the team
JOIN THE TEAM