By AquaEmolga
#88939 -Your In-Game Name: Phantom_Terror (it ismy older brother's Mojang)
-Your Time Zone: Italy
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, Hotels, Apartments, shops, malls, stuff like that.
-Please describe your building experience: I have come across several problems with building, like making building to high, (I started on a project of a mansion, 8 floor, 1000 square blocks each, My floors were 8 blocks high, and I was on superflat) And if I don't plan ahead some of my buildings look like squares.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I love CA inc. You are the people who got me to start playing minecraft, (with your tekkit. [even though I never got that]) then you started Iron and coal, And since I have checked your youtube page at least 5 times a day. (Amphau is the best, then Satiel [jerk] And Castor is last. {No offence}) Plus I was very exited since I wanted something like this.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I have applied for several servers, but have been denied because of my timezone (I don't know what it is officially called since I just moved from America) I was denied because they wanted to because they wanted to be at at the same time as the builders. On a certain, more private vanilla server, I am working on a farm complex with a building with 2 guesthouses, 4 storage shacks, a storage tower, a house, and stable for horses, and houses for cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, and a roof farms on most of the flat buildings.
-Any additional information you would like to add? You people from CA inc are the best. I can't wait to play on your server is I can get on before it fills up!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the opportunity. Reach me at [email protected]
you are the best.

~AquaEmolga

By WM1012345
#88953 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: WM1012345
-Your Time Zone: GMT +00
-What types of structures do you build?: Anything really, I enjoy creating redstone structures and have a fair bit of knowledge on it. Here are some things that I've built:
On My Server, The Portal World | Show

A weird boat I made | Show

My redstone bunker | Show
Image(This is how you get in)
Image(Entrance open...)
Image(Entrance closed!)
Image(Door open...)
Image(Door closed!)
Image(An example of some redstone)

A nice hotel, not finished yet | Show

My house on my YouTube LP | Show

-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing Minecraft since June last year, and since then I have always preferred creative mode to survival, my first build was a little house on an island. This was on a tiny little Intel Celeron core netbook. Now I still love to build and have grown immensely in skill since then. I know my builds aren't the most elaborate but it's what I love to do...
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?: The Iron and Coal series became one of my favourites on the web when I first found it. When you guys put it up my brother and I would huddle round the computer and watch all the way through. Being a part of some of that would be amazing :)
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience: I haven't had much server experience, but I've had several private servers with plugins and maps on them.
-Any additional information you'd like to add?: Just that you guys are awesome :p Oh, and also I have a YouTube channel with a few builds on here! Just don't get put off by my annoyingly high voice :lol:

Reach me at [email protected] :)
By WTFsunnYAY
#88958 -Your In-Game Name: WTFsunnyYAY
-Your Time Zone: GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
-What types of structures do you build? i love designing houses mostly and buildings and hotels so really anything house related.
-Please describe your building experience:yes i have a fair bit of exp building i loved to experiment with different structures of housing.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server: i'm interested because i would like to see how you Aphmau Castor Satiel and other people will think of my building skills and i would also like to help build the houses and building structures.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience: to be honest i haven't worked in servers as a builder so this is my first application but i still do a lot of creative on woody and mania crafting.
-Any additional information you'd like to add ; well all i want to say is i love your channel channel and i will still be watching if i dont get to be a builder and i hope you guys will make a great server. :D :lol:
By AviatorG23
#88970 Your In-Game Name:AviatorG23
Your Time Zone:Eastern Time (Aus)
What types of structures do you build? I build mostly anything because i have been playing minecraft from 1.4 and i,ve been mostly building all the time cause thats what i love doing. :D
Please describe your building experience:I can build mansions,arenas,gyms,pokecenters,houses,and towns.
Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server:I,m interested because i have never played on a Iron & Coal server so i really want to get experience on being on one.
Have you had experience working on a server before?: Yes, I have a very great experience with building.I have built thousands of things before.I,ve built on bukkit servers but not pixelmon servers,but i feel like its easy to build on a pixelmon server if it is easy as building on a bukkit server. :D
Well i,m wondering if you become a builder can you be a gym leader also?
By Ninjazzzzzz
#88976 Pixelmon Iron and Coal Builder Application

-Your In-Game Name: Ninjazzzzzz
-Your Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) The types of structures that I personally favor would be houses, bases, towns, arenas (Both PvP and Pixelmon) and redstone.
Sorry, but my computer won't let me get images, nor does it let me on any other forums. Sorry for the letdown :\
-Please describe your building experience: My building experience is major. I've built plenty of things, I've built perhaps 5 or 6 spawns, 3 in quartz, 2 in partial quartz. Also, my primary building blocks are wood and quartz. I've built TONS of houses, ranging from castles, to small huts. I've also made a couple of good PvP arenas, and about one or two Pixelmon arenas. I personally don't like building on SP unless it's testing for redstone or will be transferred to a multiplayer server.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Well, Pixelmon has always interested me, and when you started the Iron and Coal series, I really wanted to just do something like that. Then later, you guys come up with the idea of a server, and that just got me really excited. I've been playing Pokemon for YEARS, even my brother and sister play it, one's 14 and the others 23 (So that proves I'm the youngest in the family, and I had to mature faster) I'm off topic, but I still love organized servers that aren't based off of Kanto or Johto or anything like that. Just a new "region" to explore.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Yeah, I can't describe that in detail when I have too much, I'll describe my main server experiences. First off is DarCraft. DarCraft was my second server I played on in Minecraft and I have been playing ever since. I was part of the server for a loong time, ranking up slowly from Builder, to donators, and eventually to Moderator. The owner was strict though, and his staff members weren't that, well, good. I had to keep things together and me and some other Moderators tried to keep the server fun. I was Moderator for two years until August this year when there was an incident with the command /ci, or /clearinventory when I was joking around with my friend and it got me demoted. The next server is TornadoPvP, now called... ConquestCraft.? Anyways I was one of the original 8 people who joined the server. All of those 8 got staff, including me. I started as Moderator and the owner tried building a spawn, but he didn't do that well. I flew over somewhere else and built an amazing quartz spawn (one of the 6) and he accepted it as the spawn. But the server was still vanilla, so it was wide open to hackers. One joined in the night and destroyed EVERYTHING. We decided to reset the server and make a new spawn. By then 6 people had remained. Everyone got demoted and had to re-apply, and it got all complicated with a staff member abusing and building this golden wall and making a "kingdom" but it was all eventually exploded. Literally, someone walked up and blew it up. Same with the temp spawn, so I got back to my building after the "I'm not a staff member" problem had been resolved. I built another one of my quartz spawns, but as a more PvP-based one. That was also when I invented the sky cannon, launching people up past the sky limit and dying when they fell. It was fun and all when the server was reset AGAIN and I lost my rank AGAIN. After a while the owner, 1000tornado finally got on again and promoted me. I built a statue of myself, and a castle for the spawn. We FINALLY got Bukkit, but a couple of days after, your not surprised, it was griefed, greifed, whatever. We started anew server with this mansion as the spawn, and that's when things got out of hand with hackers. He had trusted another person as HeadOp along with me (Yes, I did get promoted to HeadOp overtime) and we started getting into conflict. Someone else soon messaged me that he was a hacker along with TheSkinMax2, but I didn't believe him. Soon, he was right. He promoted TheSkinMax to op and apparently, he had Ddosing, and the server as taken over by Ddos. Yeah, ever since then, the server's become a hacking chain, it's been taken over by 4 different hackers so far. And finally, The Archer Games. This is a shorter one, so lets start. The Archer Games was a fun popular server to play on, with it's tons of kits and awesome chest loot. But everything changed when I was playing this one game with the Co-Owner and he opped me. I messaged him back "Lol nice try" but I acually was opped. I asked him who and he said that he didn't do it. I was confused so I just got the God kit and started playing. I joked around with my teammates like godding myself and jumping off cliffs and stuff like that. I didn't over abuse and spawn in armor enchanted to 1000 or stuff like that, I just joked around. The next game I found my prefix as Mod? That's when I got surprised and started having some fun. I spawned in a wither as a contest one game to see who can do the most damage to it, and everyone loved me as a Moderator overall. But then, the Co-Owner came on and said "Why are you moderator?" I told him 'you promoted me', and then he just randomly demotes me. It didn't make any sense, but the server closed down anyways, so I forgot about it.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I think I added a LOT of info on the staff part of things. Maybe too much... But anyways, I have been playing Minecraft since 1.8, but if you count the first time I played it, it would be 1.3.1 alpha. I love Minecraft and Pokemon over all, and it's just awesome when it's put together. I love building, survival, redstone, coding, PvP, helping out, and most of all, Pixelmon.

Sorry if it took you forever to read, it's just that I had to make up for the images I couldn't post, so I hope that did it. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read my application : )
By Me A.K.A John
#88979 Here is my application for the Iron and Coal server:
-Username: shadowweaviles
-Time Zone: (UTC -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-I like to build just about anything that is thrown at me...but I'm best at making buildings and pixelart. All the structures I've made are great. Sadly, I don't have any pictures to show of that.
-My building experiences came from me and some friends making structures on minecraft classic. We all made pixelart, mansions, miscellaneous stuff, etc.
-I wanna join the Iron and Coal server because I want to be a big part of something great like this. I love your videos and being in production of a future video for season 2 is great.
-I'm not sure if this counts, but I have worked on minecraft classic servers and it was fun to make all the structures together
-Anything else?: I have had no experience with pixelmon or any mod packs in relation to this build, but I would try to download the mod packs if they are needed.
By alcptdpt
#89015 Hi :)
-My in game username is : alcptdpt
-My age is 17
-My time zone is US PACIFIC
-My building experoince happened a lot when i first joined the minecraft community. I can build anything that is thorwn at me with my own twist of it. I once built an olimpic size pool and even a gian castle with grounds around it. I dont have any pics because they were on my old computer which i had to wipe the entier harddrive. It cost me a lot of work when that happened.
-The reason i want to be part of your server is not because i want to get known or cause i want to brag. It is because of 2 very simple reason. 1 : I have loved pokemon and the games since ive been able to play them {Since leafgreen} 2. I really want to help you and the gang becuase of all the things you do for us.
- i have built on a couple of servers as well one time it was to build these gian 3d models of the admins and i matched them pretty good. Im not gonna brag and try to out do someone on this form because that wouldnt mean anything i want you to choose you think is best for the enviroment of the server. I will also say this if you want more information just contact me i do better if you call me up to on skype or something. Im more of a talker then a writer. Thanks for the time you give me and you know how to get to my email.
- Thanks i really do appreciate it all, i dont have much to do in my life anymore..
By Pixalrocks
#89099 Ing name is mattjoyes17
Age 13
Time zone eastarin time zone
Expreines lots I can build lots of stuff look in pics blow
Reason I am a good builder and I think it should be so great
Enthing else I am great but most of the time I am out side buliding
Atvs and it is fun so I will get on as much as possable
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
By Masteryodasuzuki
#89232 Hey Guys!

IGN: AllanBakerrocks

Why do you want to become a builder: I have always wanted to be a builder,but i didn't think I had any skills in it so I started making a flat world and building and I just start building stuff. I have always loved building and it's my hobby when I am tired of Pixelmon or other stuff. I would love to be able to help and build for the server it would mean more the anything in the world to me. I am trying to aprove in my building skills and get better as I go on.

What are your building experience: Well,not much really. I have helped build on my friends server to build his spawn and his Hunger Games Maps,but that really it. On a a building all the time stand point I build on my world 1-3 hours a day.

Which styles can you build:I love to make parkours and make it challenging. Patterns are something I can do like floor patterns etc.... I build simple,but modern houses also are my strong point. I will build Champion house's to.

Any thing else you want to add:I would love to be a Builder on the server I would spend my time making the server better than it is. I would love to be the server that has the best builds or the coolest houses and gyms I would deticate my free time to build fot the server and make everyone happy. I am always trying to do my best in all I do and I strive for excellence
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-11-18 at 7.54.02 PM.png
JOIN THE TEAM