By Aphmau
#82632 Good evening!
A few of my colleagues and I are starting a new Pixelmon server and are currently looking for builders to help expand our already existing environment. The current environment features the map seen in our episodic series Pokémon Iron and Coal. (Our Pokémon: Iron and Coal series for reference: http://bit.ly/19Zgdwq)

We are looking for builders with experience, however those with little or no experience who submit a very promising and impressive application will be considered.
The Iron and Coal server is NOT yet ready for official release, however if you are interested in helping to found its debut, becoming a builder is one great way to leave your mark!

Please submit the following application to: [email protected]
===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name:
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required)
-Please describe your building experience:
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
-Any additional information you'd like to add?

*We will be reviewing builder applications for many weeks. Please do not be discouraged if you do not hear back from us immediately.

By Issac
#82660 -Your In-Game Name: BlueBeetle2000
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses,mansions,and pixelart.

-Please describe your building experience: I've built for multiple servers.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Yes, I am extremely interested in this
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I build on many servers creating spawns and arenas.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I like the name Birchwood town!
By zeshin
#82671 -Your In-Game Name: zeshinumi
-Your Time Zone: Easten Central (-5 GMT)
-What types of structures do you build?
Any thing really, have a specialty for houses or housing structures, and secondary in landscaping. I have built big trees, a mech, and factories before. I work well with cobble/stone or wooden structures.
2013-06-14_04.39.44.png

2013-08-28_21.31.04.png

wom_screenshot.jpg

-Please describe your building experience:
Started playing minecraft since the alpha, played a little bit in classic too. I was accepted into the yogscast public build server as a builder (when that was around). I've built the majority of the structures each time i ran a server, and helped out my friends to build up theirs as well.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?
The series was something i just feel in love with immediately. Playing in a map that was like a minecraft version of pokemone was somthing i always wanted to do, so this show helped in that respect. I like to build in minecraft, and i would love for the builds to be enjoyed. On my current play through of pixelmon on my channel, i was planning on sharing my map anyways, so this is even better then that :3
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.
Sorta, When the yogscast released their public server, they went through a few set ups. One of which was called the build server, which you had to impress one of the moderators to become a builder. In their surival server, i built (in survival mode) an ice fortress out of snow and walls made out of glass and water, which got me in. From there, it was pretty much just a open build do what ever you want kinda thing. I worked with a mod to redo a landscape, and made what i called an evil biome. It had obsiden floor, lava pools, trees with webbing for leaves, and an overcast sky (black wool) to always spawn mobs. I also build a parkor challenge there to complete it. I then started work on recreating the deku tree from zelda 64 on full scale, but sadly the servers ended shortly there after.
I love to build, though i am also trying to juggle my channel. I can make sure to open days to help out, but i can't help out every single day. However, if i could even help a little twords this sever, that would be the best thing ever X3
By TheRedishCap
#82675 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Kioken1
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-What types of structures do you build?Right now i'm interested in building a "catching fire" arena on Xbox,but I am also interested in making a Pokemon themed adventure map and adding-onto a Kanto map with Custom NPC's-
-Please describe your building experience:I have designed a beginning town for a Pokemon Adventure Map-
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I'm interested because I enjoy your content and more than enthusiastic to join the team,and can also be a help, because I have past building experiences on single-player worlds.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.No,I don't have past server experience.
-Any additional information you'd like to add?The last piece of information is i may only be help after 5:00 P.M on weekdays and almost all day during the weekend and a side note is,I made a combination of Sphax Craft and Poke'Craft.
Attachments
bandicam 2013-10-20 00-39-30-719.jpg
Unspecified town of reign
bandicam 2013-10-20 01-07-38-658.jpg
Rival's house
bandicam 2013-11-09 12-30-08-621.jpg
Route of Saitos
bandicam 2013-11-02 19-43-23-645.jpg
Town of Pallet
bandicam 2013-11-09 12-31-32-399.jpg
Santream Town
By zeronightmare12
#82678 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: zeronightmare12
-Your Time Zone: EST
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) I'm good with landscaping and building house's, I have also build a very nice boat for a pixelmon server's water gym and made many other buildings. (pictures wont attach to the post)
-Please describe your building experience: I own my own pixelmon server and have built several towns and a pokemon theme park, i'mgood with redstone contraptions.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I would like to help you guys out with creating an amazing and wonderful server that everyone will enjoy and bring their friends, you guys do amazing work on pokemon iron and coal and i would like to contribute to challanged accepted!
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. I own my owner server so i know how to work with plugins and permissions, i have fairly good knowladge of how things work and can fix them.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I have exsperiance with Custom NPCs and have been lately experimenting with quests, i have an eye for good areas to build and i know how to use world edit plugin to make the world look natural and lay out areas to build.
By ramses_88
#82687 -Your In-Game Name: ramses_88
-Your Time Zone: central europa UTC + 1 (i live in sweden and this was the info i found on my time zone)
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture is added in the mail i sent.)
I build lots of diffrent typs of buildings and eras of time, but mostly medival or ancient egyptian " i lost my egyptian world and have no pics of that at the moment" and at the momment im trying to build a pixelmon server as an adveture map with quest.
-Please describe your building experience: i started buildin on minecraft for 3 years ago when it still was beta 1.4 and the first i built was an egyptian city with tempels and palaces.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? it brings back old memories of when i was younger and used to play with my old pokemon figurs and played the gameboy games.
i have hosted some small servers and buildt the medival and the castle pics that have been added in the mail to .
i really hope i can be of some use to you, and if i may ask how do you guys make certain pokemon spawn at certain areas? every time i play they al rambdomly apper and its hard to make a world for my friends to play on that is some what true to the games and movies/anime.

you can reatch me on my e-mail: [email protected]
ps. i sent an e-mail with the same info.

/ramses_88 "minecraft" elfking "youtube"
Attachments
prof. Oaks lab.png
my prof. oak's lab
Minecraft Cair Paravel.png
my version of my caslte cair paravel based on the new version of the first narnia movie. it is on one of my old servers.
screenshot 1.png
a small medival settelment
By burninggod99
#82688 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====

-Your In-Game Name: burninggod99

-Your Time Zone: EST

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) i`m good at building houses. and some pixelart. i have made my own pokemon league and i think that was very nice if i say so myself. but dont let me build a tree cause that i cant.

-Please describe your building experience: i have helpt whit some minigames and i can do some redstone i have build on some servers for pixelmon

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? i`m intrested in building cause i realy want to build for you guys your make my day if i watch your vids and i want to do something back and then you came whit the server and i wanted to build on there so if i can i`m happy

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience i build on a pixelmon server before and there i was realy good that was where i made a league but that server is no more

-Any additional information you'd like to add? i want to say that i`m not english so my words are not that good sorry for that but i can speak it and let me not build a tree :D
By Jemezy
#82690 Wow! The Topic is very nice! When i was done with reading, i did take a look to the video. I love it!
I'm so excited to play on this server! I really want to help but i'm only 11 and i'm worse at building Pokémon stuff.
This is gonna be a very nice server! Well done! I hope this server is gonna open when Pixelmon 2.4(.1) is out, because i can choose the new starters :D

I would love it if you guys give me some Updates about the server on Skype; jemezy.weert
By pixelmon-expert
#82696 age 15- 16 in months
eastern time liverpool
none but im creative
none
because it looks cool dom and castor did a good job storyline was boss and i feel like everyone should get a chance to feel like there in pokemon game but in minecraft
none
im proud to be a subscriber of you guys your awsome people and i would be shocked (in a good way) that i get to have the the chance to help you guys out :D
By Jailbreakgamerz
#82699 Hi my name is Bailey and I am 14
in game name: Sean1510
I live in Australia and I do a variety of builds from statues to houses to spawns to pretty much everything else. I have built on my own server (the whole server) so I have lots of experience in builds I am also good with plugins and mods as well as making shops and quests. I am interested in working with you because I am an enthusiastic learner and the experience from this would be great after all some of my favourite youtubers server like once in a lifetime!!! also I am good with pixelmon type stuff and have experience in the style of builds. I am also am in the process of making a pixelmon adventure map with quests. my email is [email protected] my Skype is theminerman11 and my youtube is jailbreakgamerz.
Bailey. :geek:
Attachments
2013-10-20_22.05.05.png
From my pixelmon map
2013-10-20_22.05.55.png
My maps Professor
2013-10-20_22.08.18.png
An arena I built
2013-10-20_22.08.54.png
A sandstone castle (simple)
2013-08-24_20.19.28.png
A little village I made