By SafariManiac9000
#88826 Your In-Game Name: Spencer1435

Time Zone: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What type of structures do you build: (Modern Houses, Gyms, Towns, etc.)

Please describe your building experience: Usually working in Towns/Spawns. My Favorite of the two is spawns. Spawns really bring out what I think is where the main attention of the server itself. But I do
anything so no worry if the spawn is done when I join (If I Join.)

Why are you interested in working on the Iron & Coal Server: Really interested in (Pokémon, Pixelmon, Pokémon or Pixelmon related.) When I saw your channel, it inspired me to travel more in the minecraft world.

Have you had experience working on a server before: Maybe, If you say building maybe one or two things. When I started building I thought it would be a challenge. But if I work on one
of the servers out in the world like yours, I will do anything you ask me to do. Especially for some of Castor's Steak. Oh Boy, It is Yummy!

Any additional information you would like to add: I will be available very little ( 3 - 5 Hours) in the week days. But on weekends, I am available more than 15 hours a day (by Weekends
I mean Fridays & Saturdays.)
Mail me what you think at [email protected]. No worry, I will look.
Regards,
SafariManiac9000 :D
By Banksrb
#88831 Name: Banksy_R

Time zone: Western European (UK)

What type of structures: houses, decorative stuff, roads and flooring

Experience: I spend a lot of time building houses and towns on creative

Why would I like to work on the server: because I've loved watching your iron and coal and I've watched all of them and I am a big fan of your survival series

I hope you consider my application and don't put it to the side because of my age, big fan
Plz use my main email [email protected]
By Maria<3
#88860 My game name: soccerstar2500
Time zone: USA,Florida
I can build mansions,hearts,and a little cottage near a lake.
I don't have any experience in servers.
I would be a builder for iron & coal because you are my fav youtuber also you inspired me to do a YouTube channel.
My brother loves minecraft vids so for Christmas I want him to see me on a video.He teases me but he is just 8 years old.
:lol: :D
By Lowercasep
#88869 Game name: Lowercasep
Time Zone: Australia
I Build Diffrent Types Of Builds Like Docks Little Redston Towers Some Pixel Art Pokemon Building Also Good With Mods Stoarge Units Village Houses Pokemon Center Poke Shops Happy To Build Parkour Things
Water Slides Paths Roads Hiding Items Colorful Stuff Medium Sized Building Decrations.
By xakihiko_sanadax
#88880 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: xakihiko_sanadax

-Your Time Zone: UTC/GMT +8 hours

-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required): I build houses, spawns, some redstone mechanics and more builds.

-Please describe your building experience: My building experience is so much fun for me everything started when minecraft was introduced I looked up some pictures or just imagine things and I try to create or build them especially pokemon stuff and lot's of games i try to build but not everyone can build and no one is perfect so yeah I just build what i can think of :)

-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? : I am so intrested because i wanna be part of it not that I wanna be seen in the video but at least people can see my work for what I am so much proud of. I really wanna be part of the building team if it's possible :D

-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. : Yes i had experiences of working on server, My experience on a server was on my friend's server I build spawn's, houses, buildings and also little mini-games.

-Any additional information you'd like to add?: I would hope that I can be part of the team (Again) because I really wanna work with Aphmau, Satiel, Castor, Cole, Dom and so much more. I want to have fun building stuff for the Iron and Coal Series.

~Your Supporter FOREVER
xakihiko_sanadax/ Wacky
JOIN THE TEAM