By coloringspy0
#117818 In Game Name: coloringspy0

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00)Eastern(US and Canada)

What Types Of Structures Do You Build: I Normally Build Houses, Mansions, Gyms, Statues, and Areas where you can hang out with friends.

Building Experience: I'm not an official builder in any server but I normally go into flatworlds on creative in singleplayer and build random stuff from time to time.

Why Are You Interested In Working For The Iron And Coal Server: I'm very interested in working for the iron and coal server because when I saw the lest play on youtube it really got me back into pokemon and gave me many ideas in working on a pixelmon server especially when it comes to building for a pixelmon server.

Have You Had Any Experience In Working On A Server Before: I have, in some of my friend's servers before they are realleased I sometimes help building structures.

Any Additional Information I Would Like To Add: I am very familiar with the likes of pokemon cities and how buildings are designed so I really think I would be able to make the pokemon feel on the server even greater.(not trying to brag or anything)

By teflondonmiggz
#120844 -Your In-game Name:teflondonmiggz
-Your Time Zone:pacific time
-Why do you want to be a Beta Tester?becuase i want to see the how it works and see if it is good
-How much time would you be able to devote daily to testing? 3 hours a day after 3:00
-How often do you play the Pixelmon Mod?i just got a day a go
-Will you be applying to be a Gym Leader as well?maybe, i dont know
-Have you played on other Pixelmon Servers? If so, which ones? i have played on the sky pixelmon server
-Do you have a YouTube channel? yes the url is https://www.youtube.com/user/teflondonmiggz
By darthier
#128661 In-game Name: darthier
Time Zone:(UTC-8:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Type of Structures:Big houses and things like that, and sometimes nuclear bomb or missiles.
Building Experience: I've built for friends and the owner of servers liked the things that i built also.
Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server?:I am interested in working on the Iron and Coal server because I want to help build and make cool structures plus make it even more fun!
Have you had experience working on a server before?: Yes because I was a operator on a server and helped build cool things.
Additional infromation: I'm a fan of your pixlemon series.
JOIN THE TEAM