By Floralamb
#85363 I think i will make a good builder because i love to build and when i was alone in my room i went on all the worlds in my mine craft{i share a mine craft with 10 people :{ not anymore thought!} :D and i deleted the houses on the worlds and i......................... build each house over again as a mansion with stauches and polls and every thing that a mansion has and then i let the 10 people in my room and showed each there worlds there faces were :o :D but sadly some one deleted the worlds{points to sister} and kept re building the worlds but my sister kept deleting the worlds :evil: and after i told her to stop she stopped but my computer kept freezing and all my worlds are dead i mean all the people world i have a wold on my sisters laptop and then i didn't do the worlds anymore

By bazinga2016
#85375 In game name: bazinga2016
My timezone: UK England
What type of structures do i build: anything from houses to boats
Describe my building experience's: i have built on many servers (survival) and i have played on minecraft PC,PE and Xbox
why am i interested in working on the iron and coal server: i have watched all the episodes of the series and i was dying to go on the map and this opportunity pop-ed up and it sounded really cool and because i am a huge fan.
Have i had any experience working on a server before? : No but i am friends with a you tuber and i help him build stuff for his part of the server.
Any additional info: i will email you some pictures as soon as i can.
I really enjoyed the ending of iron and coal!
thanks for taking time to read this!
bazinga2016
By camj199
#85378 Game name: camj199
Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
What I build: any thing but pixelart
Why am I interested: I watch your series all the time it is interesting and I would love to be in game with you guys
P.S your series is totally epic
By Matthew_Cummings
#85384 Game name: volcanoknight11
My Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
What I build: House, Statues, Pixel Art, Players, etc.
My building experience: When I build stuff I feel like my builds are going to be shown around the world. I built Pikachu and in fact, my dream came true, my friends and everyone else saw it I was amazed and I started building more stuff and before I new it.... I created a museum.
Why am I interested to work on the server: I watched the series is was great, after the finale, I realized if I can make a difference to the series by helping you guys and that's when I wanted to get on the server and build.
Have I had experience on building a server before: Yes, on a server for a group of gamers, called farfromsubtle, and I realized the opportunity and wanted to help.
Hope to see you soon,
-volcanoknight11
By Matthew_Cummings
#85387 Game name: volcanoknight11
My building experience: When I build stuff I feel like my builds are going to be shown around the world. I built Pikachu and in fact, my dream came true, my friends and everyone else saw it I was amazed and I started building more stuff and before I new it.... I created a museum.
Why am I interested to work on the server: I watched the series is was great, after the finale, I realized if I can make a difference to the series by helping you guys and that's when I wanted to get on the server and build.
Have I had experience on building a server before: Yes, on a server for a group of gamers, called farfromsubtle, and I realized the opportunity and wanted to help.
Hope to see you soon,
-volcanoknight11
By Matthew_Cummings
#85386 Game name: volcanoknight11
My e-mail: [email protected]
See you soon,
-volcanoknight11
By flicker
#85441 -Your In-Game Name: squarebear2012
-Your Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, gyms, and pixel art
-Please describe your building experience:I've built for a few friends private servers.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I enjoy building things, especially in minecraft I'm also a huge fan of Challengexcepted and would love the opportunity to work with you guys and give back to you for making such great videos.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. Other than like three private servers I haven't and believe this would be a great start to work on a big server.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I have school so on weekdays I won't be on till 4:00pm and will get off at 7:00pm but, on the weekends I'll be dedicated to helping out.
JOIN THE TEAM