By tantentintontun
#83128 -Your In-Game Name: tantentintontun
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, gyms, towns, cities, and statues.
-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing since 2010, and normally I only build stuff Pokémon related.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I've been watching since Episode 1 and I've been on the edge of my seat every day waiting for the next episode, and when I saw the announcement for the server, I wanted to apply.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No I have not.
-Any additional information you'd like to add? No.
Attachments
2013-12-12_18.22.32.png
Statue of Hugo.
2013-12-12_17.27.24.png
Statue of Garison.
2013-12-12_15.22.20.png
Statue of Dom.
2013-12-12_10.13.51.png
Statue of Aph & Satiel.
2013-12-12_10.55.23.png
Statue of Castor.

By tantentintontun
#83129 -Your In-Game Name: tantentintontun
-Your Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, and gyms.
-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing since 2010, and normally I only build stuff Pokémon related.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I've been watching since Episode 1 and I've been on the edge of my seat every day waiting for the next episode, and when I saw the announcement for the server, I wanted to apply.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No I have not.
By RealKimto
CharlieR2014 wrote:In game name: CharlieR2014
time zone: Great Britain, England
What types of structures do you build: I build small houses and pokemon. (magikarps)
Please describe your building experience: I mostly build on creative. my buildings are pretty cool and my pokemon statues or good depending on what the pokemon is. I'm pretty good at magikarps.
Why you are interested in working on the iron and coal server: I am interested because I have seen every episode of you playing it and I have asked before if you would make the map a server. the map is amazing and I would be very happy to be a part of it.
Have you had experience working on a server before: I kind of have. on another pixelmon server I applied to be a helper and other things like a gym leader but heard nothing back from the admins. so I just started to help people if they needed help. its pretty fun helping people. If they are having fun, so am I.
Any additional information: I am on minecraft most days and I am always willing to help.

Thank you for reading.
CharlieR2014

Don't double-post
By leonscottkennedy
#83561 -Your In-Game Name: leonscottkennady
-Your Time Zone: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) (UTC-9)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, and random pokemon structures like battle fields and other stuff and i want to get more building experience
-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing since 2012, and normally I really just build random structures and i want to learn to build more things and i want learn from your server
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I've been watching since Episode 1 and I've been loving the show so far and i love your guys channel, and when I saw the announcement for the server, I wanted to apply.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No I have not, but i want to start working on servers and what better way than applying for your server
By leonscottkennedy
#83562 -Your In-Game Name: leonscottkennady
-Your Time Zone: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) (UTC-9)
-What types of structures do you build? Houses, and random pokemon structures like battle fields and other stuff and i want to get more building experience
-Please describe your building experience: I've been playing since 2012, and normally I really just build random structures and i want to learn to build more things and i want learn from your server
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? Because I've been watching since Episode 1 and I've been loving the show so far and i love your guys channel, and when I saw the announcement for the server, I wanted to apply.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. No I have not, but i want to start working on servers and what better way than applying for your server
By Chris_Durand
#83659 ===== Iron and Coal: Builder Application =====
-Your In-Game Name: Chris_Durand
-Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time US
-What types of structures do you build?
-Please describe your building experience: ive been building for many years and I got really good
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I like the series you do and I like to join in building with you
-Have you had experience working on a server before? yes I have and it was good
-Any additional information you'd like to add? I Have Never Been Chosen To Build Anything For A While I Like To Help In Anyway I Can
By pixelmon1234
#83782 -Your In-Game Name:pixelmon1234
-Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time US
-What types of structures do you build? All Around
-Please describe your building experience: I have been building in Minecraft ever since Beta was released.
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I have been watching the series and it has grown on me, and I want to be part of that experience.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? I was going to be a builder but sadly the admins and owner told me they did not need my services since the server was finished and if they needed small jobs done fixing stuff up they would get me!
-Any additional information you'd like to add? No
By frightknight
#83787 -Your In-Game Name: gtr811
-Your Time Zone: u.s. eastern
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required): I am a great builder, tho that is for you to decide, i will be more than happy to show you my building skills, i love redstone and i think i can do pretty well with redstone.
-Please describe your building experience: I have built for multiple servers, i still work for one, i can show you the spawn i built but i will need his permission, i have ocd, so i try making everything perfect, and i pay attention to detail allot
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? : I have been needing some building project for a while now, and i think this is a perfect opportunity, and building on single player isn't as fun as it use to be.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience. :yes i have, i have worked for a few, and i get good comments on my builds, but i always think i could do better
-Any additional information you'd like to add? : you can message me your skype or i can message you mine if you have one, and teamspeak is also an option, i hope to work for you :D
By riley11rules
#83827 s :D orry for all the writing i probably could have done it smaler but im really excited about this oppurtunity! Emoji
-Your In-Game Name: riley11rules
-Your Time Zone: (UTC+10:00) Brisbane, yeah in Australia XD
-What types of structures do you build? (Picture references appreciated, not required) Well i have done a few mega builds and i did join justiscraft as a builder but i was banned after I got lost and accidentally loaded in too many chunks whilst trying to get myself back to spawn :/ yeah a bit overkill. I I mostly enjoy building Houses but i have a fairly wide variety of building skills so I'm not to picky as to what i'm building. I will state though i have an addiction of building in certain places which will match the theme of the building for instance if i build a skyscraper for instance i feel the need almost like OCD to build a city around it. Anything is fine in short haha :D
-Please describe your building experience: I've been Admin of building for a server in 1.5 but quit as i just got bored of the game and old the owner to give my rank to one of my colleagues. I have done many mega builds for instance Castles, Towers, Towns, Cities, Pixel art, 3D models of Pigs and Pokemon and i have also constructed a large commercial jet. The only screenshot i have is from a server i was co owner of, it was my first project and i was about 12 at the time i believe so If i am able to salvage it from my piles of junk in my folders ill gladly link it :D
-Why are you interested in working on the Iron and Coal server? I have been playing a lot of grindy games like World of Warcraft, Call of Duty and other games like those and i just got bored of the same old think and my mind thirsted or some creativity so I came back and started to do some projects for my pal and only just re-installed pixelmon and i'm hooked already. I am aching for a project and i'm a huge sucker for Pokemon so id love to come help you out. Also if needed i'm willing to take some money out of my wallet to donate since i recently started a part time job. I just want to give and i'm really mature for my age and I am easy to get along with.
-Have you had experience working on a server before? If so, please describe in detail that experience.(WARNING A LOT OF WRITING) Oh boy, Where to start. Well my first rank was a little insane as I started out a Co-owner with no experience in the game though it was a Vanilla Beta server and was griefed Multiple times as our plugin manager wasn't very active and left it all to the Owner who wasn't the greatest but i kept giving him support i later did my first mega build which was a giant palace. After that my friend started a server and i joined him as Head Admin and worked there for about 4 months and then the server shutdown as the company who owned the servers shutdown. I jumped back and forth from builder to mod to admin for a few more servers before i found a vanilla server called Pigs craft which was a jail/survival/creative and Skyblock server i did many projects there and I was Head builder there (Rank was actually called Admin Builder but was basically the head builder) for fairly long while and resigned when I had grown bored of the game and wanted to explore some other games, I gave my rank to a friend and left. Since then I've come back and started to play again I have done 1 project that was lost when i just cleared my .minecraft folder so i could re install Pixelmon with CustomNPC's. and Finally a wish to join your family as a builder i would help as uch as possible. Oh yeah i forgot to mention my experience with Justiscraft. So i was browsing forums one dark and stormy evening >:D when all of the sudden a wild forum post appeared and it stated a plea for a staff position i filled it out and was lucky enough to get the job I built the House from UP, a Subway (railway station not the delicious foodstuff) and begun work on a hotel anyway i didn't have access to warps at the time and one day i entered the server and went hunting for some rare Pokemon and I wandered far i thought i should go back so i don't load unneeded chunks but i forgot what way it was that i came from so i wandered the way i thought i came from and got lost so i thought i'd log off and get teleported to spawn by an admin later and when i logged on i found i was banned I spoke to the owner Vikerus and he never replied to me. I have no hard feelings and it was back in 1.2 i believe so it was a while ago but I don't regret anything as it was a great experience.
-Any additional information you'd like to add?
Skype - rizza.man11
Sorry if i wrote to much sometimes i just get lost in words but i hope you take the time to read over it and sorry if there is some poor grammer i was kind of rushing to get this out as soon as possible, I am really excited to help you out and to join the Iron and Coal family! :D
I would be dedicated ad would not leave a project half finished. I also enjoy making tags!
By michaelknives
#83839 -_- may I suggest a building contest. Select a series of themes, and then have contestants create and submit a world that fits the contest parameters.... or host a creative world server and hold the contest there. The top builders can then be chosen by a vote or something. I'd love to participate in a design spawn contest.
JOIN THE TEAM