By Brojman
#83033 Image

Visit the Website to learn more: http://www.pixelmonobsidianonline.enjin.com

Check out the new trailer of our world!

We will be opening shortly after the 1.7 update!!!

About Us
We have been working on this map for over a year. We are trying to bring you a truly immersive pokemon experience. We have hand placed everything on this map including over 100 hidden pokeloot, over 1000 pokemon spawners, more than 50 quests, and much more!

Our pokemon spawners have been placed so that the further you get in our story the higher lv they will be(no Lv 45 pokemon spawning near spawn). Only certain pokemon will spawn in certain areas, so you will need to really search to get those pokemon you want.

Our map features more to do that just grind pokemon though. You can battle other players in multiple PVP arenas with various game types to earn money for those hard to find pokemon items. We also have non-PVP games like Paint War, Spleef, Chess, and more!

We have put together a compelling story for our map. No rip-offs of pokemon games here! The Opalia Region is a unique place to explore with a main quest that will take around 30 hours to complete(not including all the side quests and extras we have snuck in there). The main quest has multiple branches that you can take. Your decisions will matter and grant you access to different quests based on how you choose to interact with NPCs.

Most Importantly(I think) Is that Pixelmon Obsidian Online is NOT a pay to win server! We do have donations, but they are not overpowered. No donation packs of shiny legendaries here!!!! Everyone has an equal chance to get everything.

Our goal is to make a server that plays like a real video game. We have modeled our server after 90's era squaresoft games...you know....the good old days! :P So if this seems like something you'd be interested in then come check us out.

Features:
*No White-list!
*No Lag
*24/7 with 99.99% Uptime
*96 Slots
*Hosted Server - Not on a home machine!
*5km Custom Adventure Map made with WorldPainter and featuring trees from the Tree Repository, 480+ handmade objects, 10+ towns!
*Custom NPCs!
*Long Term Server- We've been around for a while and we're not going anywhere soon!
*Active and Friendly Admin and Staff
*Player Gym Leaders with backup NPC Gym Leaders for when the Player Gym Leaders are not online!
*Custom Spawners
*Loads of quests!
*PVP and Non-PVP mini games
*Weekly tournaments
*Multiple events a week

By monkeywins
#86207 This server is great. There has been a lot of time spent on making the soon to come adventure map and it looks great. There will be Custom npcs that will have quests and shops that you will be able to get ingame currency and more at. The staff is very fair in ruling and we all try our very best to get along. The greatest thing about the server is that it is not a pay to win type of game. We all start off at a equal level and have to work to rise to the top. There will be gym leaders for adventure so that u can get gym badges. If you love Pixelmon you need to come play this server.
By Animalol
#125364 Wow. I am speechless.

If I've ever seen a great looking server, this is it. I agree with Andy all the way, I'm definitely checking this server out when it opens. You guys have done a phenomenal job!

But, heed my warning. I saw on your forum that you want to add more mods. If this server is to be a success, I recommend having no more mods other than Custom NPCs and Pixelmon. I was with a server once, and saw the rise and fall. The server failed because they decided to get more mods, and nobody wanted to install them.

This server looks astonishing. I wouldn't want to see the downfall of it simply because there were too many mods.

By the way, great music choice for the video. I'm a sucker for good music.
By Brojman
#125365 Thank you guys so much! It was my first attempt at a video. Glad you like it! :D

The only extra mod this is needed is MrCrayfish's furniture mod. We added this just to spice up the world. We will not be adding any other mods to it.

*You will need:
-Pixelmon
-Custom NPCs
-MrCrayfish's furniture mod.

Everything else is handled by plugins.
JOIN THE TEAM