By TheEC
#83703 Hey guys this is my second pixelmon server ever! I have made another one with the same idea that got really popular but i ran out of funding to keep it up. SO this is my second server with the same idea just a little more relaxed right now.

This server called "The Ages" is in very early stages. Now that doesn't mean you get to log in and say "Hey I want build for you" because I will most likely temp ban you because you had to read this forum to get on the server. NO ONE IS BUILDING IN CREATIVE! That being said everything is going to be done mostly by gathered resources and as popular demands for it, and when i get to it, there will be a building supplies store that is an admin shop.

Also the buying and selling of Pixelmon related Items is going to be solely player based market! I am most excited about this because who doesn't want to have their own pokemart in an economy server and catch and battle pokemon!!!!

There are not many rules in the server just as follow:

1. Please stay friendly.
2. If you battle and bet something, use something tangible instead of virtual money so that the winner is guaranteed their stuff and I will support the winner and the loser (should they steal) will be banned and the items owed to the winner given, whereas i can not do that with the virtual money (well its a ton harder).
3. DO NOT ASK FOR MOD/ADMIN PRIVILEGES! I will ban you.
4. Follow the Rules for each town. All will be player made and protected via in game currency with simple region market as requested by town owners. (Note: I will protect 3 buildings for you and there must be six building and three players in the town minimum)

That being said the IP is:

IP = ectopfive.fluctis.com
Port = 25565

And here are pics:
| Show
2013-10-24_12.42.13.png

2013-10-24_12.42.42.png

Rei's Minimap is promoted other client mods can result in a ban.

JOIN THE TEAM