By Quakthorn
#89063 Image

And I get banned for "Being annoying."

Of course, I'm gonna tell the owner of a server when something doesn't work properly. It's their job to fix issues on their own server.

It's whatever, tho. Just want to show people this. The owner will, of course, close his post and make a new one, demanding that the forum mods remove these posts.
By yipiyipidoda
#89306 You know what. I am not going to close it. I have learned something. This is my server, and my choice to ban for my reasons. If you hate it so what. And seriously dude get a life, making my server look bad didn't doing any good for you. In fact you wasted 10 minutes of my life effecting me in no way possible. And pixelmon staff I understand, I am going to show this to show how much if jerks players can be if they don't get what they want. And yes I banned him for being annoying. He had to contradict everything I said and I am not going to be disrespected on my own server. I have worked too long and too hard for this to happen.
By yipiyipidoda
#89308 And also Quakthorn, if I am such a rude owner, please show the FULL CHAT. If you do, it will state that you were being rude and saying that I am being disrespectful when I muted for a player asking for pokemon when in MY RULES, it didn't allow. Also I understand there is free speech, but however its my server and I got a right to ban you. So you know what players you can come on my server and see it for yourself. Don't listen to this immature jerk who does not state all the facts.
JOIN THE TEAM