By DJ_FluXxX
#84324 Image

Download the ModPack from the link and install it before connecting to the server!!!!!!!!!!

IP: mc.shinxcraft.com

Alongside Pixelmon, we use a few other mods. You can download the modpack here: ShinxCraft Texture and Mod Packs

About ShinxCraft:
The Shinx Region is a vast land filled with mystical creatures known as pokemon. You will embark on a long and exhausting journey where you will have many encounters with these Pokemon and you may make many friends and have many battles during your journey. When it comes time to settle in and make a home for yourself, you can protect land to build on or buy a house or even set up more than one and collect resources from the Resource World to build with! You can even resell your plots and be a real estate tycoon! Or you can get a pokemon team to become a Gym Leader, get many gym pokemon teams and rank up to Multi Leader! Or even try for Elite Four or one of our Elite League Gym Leader positions!

ShinxCraft is Pixelmon-modded, Bukkit Survival/Adventure server based in the Shinx Region. There are many aspects of the server that will give the players always something to do! Players can buy items from the Pokemart, or even the Drac City Department Store when you beat the Elite 4! You can sell the drops from pokemon at our Pawn Shop and some other items are bought by the Pawn Shop as well. You can open a store and sell all your other items that you can't seem to get rid of! Purchase housing at the various towns or buy a plot and build your own house or town! Although you may build in the Resource World, it resets every two weeks, so it wouldn't be a viable option! There will be many events and competitions to take part in as well!

Features of ShinxCraft:
  • Pixelmon-Modded Survival/Adventure Hybrid
  • Legendary Pokemon Spawning!
  • Various extra pokemon can be flown on or ridden!
  • Custom NPCs and Furniture Modded!
  • Quests and Adventures! (Most are still in-dev, but the dailies are currently available)
  • Events hosted year-round!
  • Player-run Pokemon Gyms, Elite 4, and Elite League Gyms!
  • Claim land or purchase a ready to move in house available at many locations!
  • Custom Player Shops!
  • Coin Shop! (Coins are earned at a rate of 6 bronze an hour or can be purchased)
  • No need to mess up your land, gather your materials in the Resource World!
  • Active Staff (Usually invisible/AFK but will try to respond to any help in need!)

SCREENSHOTS
NewHaven, the spawn city and where all your adventures begin!

Professor Pine's Laboratory

Grasveld Town, home of the first gym and where you can begin your gym challenge adventure. Also, right outside Grasveld, is the Care Center :D

Drac City, home of the Dragon Gym

The Shinx Centre and directly across the road from it is the Holiday Giving Tree! The Shinx Centre is our competitions and events arena where most events take place that require the use of a large public area. The Holiday Giving Tree is where all of our server's drop parties occur! As we shake the tree, the presents rain down below :o! They are located West of Veleno City, just follow the road!

The Staff Hall. All current members of staff will be displayed in this hall. Located outside Drac City, next to Granadoria:
The Castle in the sky, Granadoria. Only subscription-based donors have entry to the innards of this structure. Here they may warp to any of the towns/cities, purchase items from the donor coin shop (which is a discounted coin shop), and even get 1-on-1 support with an Administrator and up directly! There will be much more included in the castle as time goes on.

But, what is this huge mass of clouds in the sky...? Still under development?

Shinx Region Gym Lineup:
Grass Gym - Gym Level: 15 - Grasveld Town
Poison Gym - Gym Level: 20 - Veleno City
Ghost Gym - Gym Level: 25 - Eidolon City
Water Gym - Gym Level: 30 - Rano Outpost
Steel Gym - Gym Level: 35 - Seridi Town
Dark Gym - Gym Level: 40 - Feldmoor
Bug Gym - Gym Level: 45 - Korin Village
Ground Gym - Gym Level: 50 - Earthern Ridge
Normal Gym - Gym Level: 55 - Quartite Town
Electric Gym - Gym Level: 60 - Ildinir City
Fighting Gym - Gym Level: 65 - Vechten Outpost
Flying Gym - Gym Level: 70 - Sirocco Town
Psychic Gym - Gym Level: 75 - Clarion City
Ice Gym - Gym Level: 80 - Crystal City
Fire Gym - Gym Level: 85 - Cinderton
Dragon Gym - Gym Level: 90 - Drac City
Rock Gym - Gym Level: 95 - Fossilite Town

Shinx Region Elite 4 Lineup:
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

The ShinxCraft Staff
Owner - DJ_FluXxX {Natsu} {Michael}
CoOwner - DJQuixotic {Quix} {Kevin}
Head Admin - Open

Administrator - SwiftRooki3 {Tim}
Administrator - Open
Head Moderator - xAzza_10
Moderator - Lemon_Balm
Moderator - Open
Moderator - Open
Head Builder - Open
Builder - ray62
Builder - Open
Builder - Open
Builder - Open

By rockwayportals
#84328 Hi! I would like to know how I can apply for an Elite 4 spot.

I have been a fire gym leader on one server and I was pretty good too, I know a lot about Pokemon and your server looks amazing! I have also been the Electric Gym leader for the second region of Winds of Adventure, but I cannot get the Custom NPCs file to work, so I haven't been playing lately. This is just a little bit about my Pixelmon server career and if you can reply and give me the full details I need to use to apply great! Thanks, yours truly, rockwayportals (also my IGN)
By DJ_FluXxX
#89680 Main post was updated to reflect the recent staff changes. The coin shop is soon to be reopened and the Donor Lounge is in the works. Elite League Gyms have been added to our to-do list and some staff have already begun working on them. Hope to see you there!
By DJ_FluXxX
#92019 Update: We have successfully finished our move to our new dedicated server! You can also check our website, which is now located at ShinxCraft.com, for more information and to contact the ShinxCraft staff!

~Natsu
JOIN THE TEAM