By iCeTea_NL
#84481 [center]Image[/center]
[center]
[/center]
[center]Welcome to the Abra-League topic![/center]

Abra-league is a server that is about pokemons, so we use Pixelmon to make the best simply experiences The server has no whitelist, so there is in order to join. No application We also use self hist reve plugins to create a fun and original server and not one like all other pixelmon servers. The server is under the direction of Fabio, and Jordy. And the server open to get as soon as possible we are looking for builders! Fill in this application, and perhaps you can help build it in this pixelmon server!

http://abra-league.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10 <--- To make an application!

Regards,
Fabio and Jordy!

(Server is only up for the builders and head builders ect)
http://www.abra-league.com

By igzoz
#84587 Sent My Application Via PM

Jemezy wrote:People DON'T join this server. They will ban you for no reason, and the Staff Team is only Dutch.
This is a very bad server, trust me.

Pokémon Iron & Coal is much better then this server.
So trust me, and don't join this server.

Want to join a good server?
Join Pokémon Iron & Coal!

Advertising on other server pages is not allowed

Forum rules
No advertising on other servers.
By riley11rules
#85879 (Head-Builder actually take charge of the builders. The master builder says what needs to get build)
Name: Riley
IGN: riley11rules
Skype name: rizza.man11
Screenshots of construction: I will send on skype link not working!
Reason why you want to be a head-builder on this server and your motovation*(*50words) I want to be Head Builder because i have been building for about 3 years and I know how and what to build, I am good at instructing builders and i have been Builder many times and know what i am doing! I really feel if i cant show you the screenshots you'll be impressed. I build because it's my hobby. I am very passionate about building and I like to pay attention to detail! Also if Custom NPC's is on the server I'm very experienced with that!
By Panem
#88139 Hey!
Nice server you guys have going on!
I could take the responsibility to beta test the whole server, i'm a hardcore gamer who play multiply hours a day.
I made a small application, contact me on Skype for more information.

IGN: PanemMC
Hours active a day: 1-8
Timezone: GMT+1

-Panem
JOIN THE TEAM