By Thrasher45
kurbart wrote:
Jeffrey7747 wrote:So yeah, if you want to see batman, named plaz5, then you should check out FlohCrack! :D

-Jeffrey7747

can i get unbanned the main reason is that a caught my 1st shiny and never battled with it :o

So you constantly do the most to try to get on all of the players and staffs nerves, you post inaccurate info about our server, you try to put our server down by talking badly about it all because you couldn't act mature, and now you want to be unbanned.
No
By kurbart
Thrasher45 wrote:
kurbart wrote:
Jeffrey7747 wrote:So yeah, if you want to see batman, named plaz5, then you should check out FlohCrack! :D

-Jeffrey7747

can i get unbanned the main reason is that a caught my 1st shiny and never battled with it :o

So you constantly do the most to try to get on all of the players and staffs nerves, you post inaccurate info about our server, you try to put our server down by talking badly about it all because you couldn't act mature, and now you want to be unbanned.
No

try to get on peoples nerves? Ha you guys come to me like moths to a light not my fault

inaccurate info about your server? i posted a honest review of what i experience

you try to put our server down by talking badly about it? like i said my experience i felt i was wrongfully banned after i apologize for breaking the rules than got banned for defending my self versus a bully.

one last thing in my review i never said "don't play here"
By Thrasher45
#88470 Ok well alot of the players and staff were complaining about you. I have received plenty of screenshots so you cannot say that they were lying about it. So we have decided to keep the ban final due to the number of complaints of your immaturity and constantly asking over and over when we planned on changing the server to how you felt it should be done.
If you were unhappy with the way we decided to run our server then you should make your own.

All of our other players are happy with the way it is being ran at the moment.
By kurbart
Shiivers01 wrote:KURB has been banned due to him immaturity and also for the fact that he has been disrespecting players and staff non stop for 3 days. As he sees it its normal for hi, i could see that hes prob a 12 year kid with no sense of judgement or maturity. Also i found him very rude and also constantly try to tell me what to do with my sever. As a player its non of his business how i choose to run my server and how i set up my configs.

As for his comment i don't care he's a rude little shit and there will be always atleast 1 of these little fuckers around trying to make everyones day a piece of shit.

Call me rude, Call me crazy, but im here for all my homies.

~Shiivers01

i didn't wanna do this but you guys well know i may not be mature but i know how to get things fast and legit seeing that i planned out this whole thing from the start if i got banned

====================================================================================================================================
To all players i have a unlocked chest on the map with 42 master balls 1 of each fossil 10 tm's and a book that has something that you would like to see :D

and to the staff you cant roll it back its on my 3rd alt on a diff ip

GL guys :lol:
By Thrasher45
kurbart wrote:
Shiivers01 wrote:KURB has been banned due to him immaturity and also for the fact that he has been disrespecting players and staff non stop for 3 days. As he sees it its normal for hi, i could see that hes prob a 12 year kid with no sense of judgement or maturity. Also i found him very rude and also constantly try to tell me what to do with my sever. As a player its non of his business how i choose to run my server and how i set up my configs.

As for his comment i don't care he's a rude little shit and there will be always atleast 1 of these little fuckers around trying to make everyones day a piece of shit.

~Shiivers01

i didn't wanna do this but you guys well know i may not be mature but i know how to get things fast and legit seeing that i planned out this whole thing from the start if i got banned

====================================================================================================================================
To all players i have a unlocked chest on the map with 42 master balls 1 of each fossil 10 tm's and a book that has something that you would like to see :D

Lol, It's so amazing how immature you are, there is no chest with masterballs in it. Just stop trying and please go somewhere else or find something else to do that waste our time.
By kurbart
Thrasher45 wrote:
kurbart wrote:

~Shiivers01

Lol, It's so amazing how immature you are, there is no chest with masterballs in it. Just stop trying and please go somewhere else or find something else to do that waste our time.

you really think im joking :/ oh well
JOIN THE TEAM