By hackblack12
#85851 hi im looking for a server that's white listed and in survival mode for recording i rilly want to join im a good guy don't grief and im not disrespectful i just wanna do a survival lets play thank you for reading hear is a link to my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/beastgamers12

By hackblack12
#86881 NicholasJrb i tried to get on your web page to apply as a leader but is said Google chrome could not find the page i think the is a good server and what to play on it a lot im hopeing you could help me thank you
By hackblack12
NicholasJrb wrote:Come check out my server! viewtopic.php?f=125&t=8643
-You can be a Gym leader.
-Be in the Elite 4.
-Be the very best.
-Build your own town.
-And MUCH MORE!

NicholasJrb i tried to get on your web page to apply as a leader but is said Google chrome could not find the page i think this is a good server and i would like to play on it a lot im hopeing you could help me thank you
By NicholasJrb
hackblack12 wrote:
-Be in the Elite 4.
-Be the very best.
-Build your own town.
-And MUCH MORE!

NicholasJrb i tried to get on your web page to apply as a leader but is said Google chrome could not find the page i think this is a good server and i would like to play on it a lot im hopeing you could help me thank you

Thanks for telling me! Wow, that is embarrassing, the link has been fixed!
By hackblack12
NicholasJrb wrote:
hackblack12 wrote:
-Be in the Elite 4.
-Be the very best.
-Build your own town.
-And MUCH MORE!

Thanks for telling me! Wow, that is embarrassing, the link has been fixed!

thanks
JOIN THE TEAM