By Jeffro826
#86787 Alright, so this server is actually owned by a friend of mine, but I still think this server deserves to be posted. Have you ever wanted to traverse all 5 regions of the Pokemon franchise? Have you ever wanted to roll with Voltorb down Cycling Road? How about taking a hot bath in the springs in Lavaridge Town. Or maybe getting caught with a Jynx in Lavander Town (hehe puns). Well, this is the server for you!! Here is a list of some features:
  • Each region has 8 gym leaders, which you can battle to obtain the gym badges. Each region also contains an Elite 4 and a Champion.
  • Beautiful reconstructions of the former regions, from Kanto to Unova (Kalos may be added at a later time to allow Nintendo to indulge in their profit)
  • A wonderful server population, as well as helpful/friendly mods and admins.
  • Donate to the server to receive special perks and priviledges, such as /warp, /hat, and even fossil pokemon

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the server's forums. Click here to access the forums.

Pixelmon Version
: 2.5.2
Minecraft/Forge Version: 1.6.4
Server IP: pixelmonserver.net

Well, I hope to see all of you there :) Feel free to type #LongLiveKalos in the server's chat to let us know you were sent from here.

- Jeffro

JOIN THE TEAM