By Jeffro826
#86788 Server IP: play.pixelmonjot.net
Pixelmon Version: 2.5.2
Server Forums: Click Here
Please note that this server is a work in progress, but I am working hard to get it going. Also note that the server IP has changed to a domain. By using a domain instead of an IP, this will ensure that players will always have a valid connection, even in the event of a IP change.

Welcome to the Tsushima Region
Your pokemon journey is far from over. After conquering the Kalos region, you find yourself being summoned to the Tsushima Region, a brand new region located to the west of the Kalos Region. It is your task to discover the inhabiting new pokemon of this region, while proving to the world what everyone else knows: that your the very best; like no one ever was.

Walk alongside your pokemon across this brand new fan-made region, battling the 8 new gym leaders, and striving to be the best. Here are some things you can look forward to while on this server:
  • Extensive customization options truly give you the option to make your experience as personal as you'd like.
  • A vast, custom-made region provides for a unique pokemon experience for new and old players alike.
  • 8 new gym leaders scattered across the region, including gym puzzles and challenges. Also, for the first time, there is a Dark type Gym Leader!
  • Skin contests, pokemon battle tournaments, and other events held regularly.
  • For players who donate real money to keep the server alive, there are donation ranks, which provide players with special items and perks. For example, every $1 you donate, you get a Rare Candy; every $5 gets you a Master Ball; every $10 gets you a Fossil of your choice; and every $25 gets you a Legendary Pokemon of your choice.
  • - NEW - PRESTIGE MODE. Have you ever wanted to challenge the gym leader's at their peak performance? Well here's your chance. After beating the Elite 4 and the Champion for the first time, you will be made PRESTIGE status. While PRESTIGE status, you will receive colored chat. As a PRESTIGE trainer, you can now challenge the PRESTIGE Gym Leaders for the region's badges. Once you obtain all 8 elite version of the badges, you can challenge the Elite 4 again. However, this time if you defeat the Champion, you will officially become the new Champion, and the former Champion will scoot down to Elite #4; Elite #4 to Elite #3; and so on.

There are a lot more things that this server provides, but why sit here and post the entire Holy Bible of features? Join today and come see what this new region has to offer!

Also, for a limited time, if you join the server and type the code #PixelmonParty, you will be given a free Master Ball. Hope to see you there.

- Jeffro

PS: I'm the owner of this server, so if you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to ask.

By Dewottboy555
#87032 Dear Jeffro
I'm Dewottboy555 a server owner also and I would like to be a gym leader. Ive been told grass type is open so could I please be it thanks Dewottboy.
I'll be on a lot
I'll follow the rules and much more

-Dewottboy
By Jeffro826
SSJMelon wrote:Pretty server but nobody is online.

Well, the fact that the server is a WIP, it's gonna be small. But hopefully this post will help get some active users online.

Dewottboy555 wrote:Dear Jeffro
I'm Dewottboy555 a server owner also and I would like to be a gym leader. Ive been told grass type is open so could I please be it thanks Dewottboy.
I'll be on a lot
I'll follow the rules and much more

-Dewottboy

I just checked and we have 1 of the 2 gym leader slots open. So if you want to be the grass type leader, then be my guest. But you can also be the ELITE leader for the gym. As the ELITE gym leader, all you have to do is follow type. That means you can have a full team of Grass types at Lvl 100. I forgot to write that in the post, since it's a new feature.
By Jeffro826
Dewottboy555 wrote:Jeffro Ill take gym but I need grass pokemon so could I have some like Meganium Torterra etc
also Pokeballs

Ok, I'll go ahead and add you to the GymLeader group right now. Next time your on, I'll see what I can do. As for PokeBalls, I fixed the shop mechanics, so now players can buy/sell items.
JOIN THE TEAM