By Revontheus_Fyre
#100080 I believe this server has the potential to become one of the best. Even though it is cracked and new, I suggest giving it a chance. As a player of this server for weeks now, I believe this server has great staff, very enjoyable servers and if you need help, they even have a website and a lot of friendly players that can help you out. I hope you enjoy this server and Cya laater~~~
By Dr3yd3n
#107931 This is indeed a magnificent server. Although I have a Premium Minecraft, I'm glad to announce that this server is great, whether it be cracked or not. I highly recommend this server. The staff is very nice and the owners are too! :D Hope to see you on the server!
-Dr3yd3n
By JoeLiquor
#111390 Asyre's Core is one of the best Pixelmon servers out there right now in my opinion. Its not way to crowded as so you can't see the whose talking and its not too dead as to your alone. Its the perfect, simple, balance. Admins are always on and helping and they are even looking for Gym Leaders at the time of me posting this. So what are you waiting for, join this server!
By DutchKroket
#128614 Zuaro, please change the topic name of your server. It's very confusing. It asks me to delete this topic but you are still using it.
JOIN THE TEAM