By pauliusdud
#93051 [highlight][/highlight]

Hey Zuaro , If you see this it means that i was randomly banned by LTD ( By my own accident ) . :(

He started saying that to give any admin a legendary and he has to delete it , he was probably trolling :/ .

i know you found it for me and i thank you for that so can you please unban me ?

Cya , pauliusdud :) .
By Zuaro
pauliusdud wrote:[highlight][/highlight]

Hey Zuaro , If you see this it means that i was randomly banned by LTD ( By my own accident ) . :(

He started saying that to give any admin a legendary and he has to delete it , he was probably trolling :/ .

i know you found it for me and i thank you for that so can you please unban me ?

Cya , pauliusdud :) .

Unbanned, next time please use the website for a ban appeal. :P
By Zuaro
WolfTheGoldHoe wrote:what the heck is that a good community i just got banned for my username "WolfTheGoldHoe" how is that inappropart
ie ???

You were unbanned, apparently one of my admins assumed that you were using a cracked account under the name, where "Hoe" was used as an offensive slur towards one other.
By MineZx
#94519 I have a lot of knowledge about pokemon and a good stragtrys for battling. I been on the for a while i played every single day that heave a level 62 in 5 days. so i think i can be a good rock/ground gym leader. my building skills are average but i have a lot of experience with redstone. so can i be a gym leader :?:
By Animalol
WolfTheGoldHoe wrote:what the heck is that a good community i just got banned for my username "WolfTheGoldHoe" how is that inappropart
ie ???

Edited your message. Watch your language.

Zaruo, please do not post multiple times in a row; it is against the rules. If you wish to bump your post, use the bump feature.
Also, I am locking this until you remove the direct download link to Pixelmon from your website. Direct download links to Pixelmon are NOT allowed whatsoever. PM me when you've removed any direct download links.
Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM