By RiotShieldTom
#129885 My first impressions of this server- I find it an amazing server where i can find myself spending all day on it. The staff are very responsive and are really nice people i have now being playing this server for a month and it has turned into my favourite server :D
I thank Danni for creating such a successful server

By RiotShieldTom
#129886 First Thoughts v2 -_- I find this server really exciting and it has a lot of potential in the way its being run i find it a really addicting server and very fun to play on, the staff are really nice and everyone there gets on really well. This server is basically a community IGN: RiotShieldTom Server: Kanto
By mj_lafleur
#130049 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By SpartanCT
#130104 In-game Minecraft Username: Spartan_CT
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet Pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): When I first joined the PokéMC Planet-Pixelmon server, I wasn't sure what to expect. Was I going to find a server full of people whom were going to grief, troll or torment, or was I going to find a good community where people are happy to help others?
I'm happy to say that the PokeMC community is a great bunch of guys and gals happy to assist with any problems, issues or glitch that you might run across. Events are being run almost all the time for a chance to obtain things that are rare to find normally, such as Master Balls.
I would recommend the server to anyone either bored of playing solo, or if you're looking for a great community.
By wolf8230
#130273 Ingame Minecraft Username: wolf8230
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): planet pixlemon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): i think it is really fun when i first got in the server it was so fun and there wasnt any arguing or complaints and someone even let me live with them. Sense pvp was off it was really nice because u didnt have to worry about someone coming up behind u and killing you. But if i had to rate this server i would give it a 10 out of 10 because of how fun relaxing and intriguing the server is. if there was one thing i woul add would be more gym leaders. thank you for creating the server. :)
By mj_lafleur
#130457 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By Ambrella
#130476 Ingame Minecraft Username: Amber_ella
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great server. The people are friendly and the managers are extremely helpful. I’m a noob to playing on servers but they’ve answered all of my questions very quickly. The in game Professor Oak help is a nice touch. There is a ton to do on the server but they seem to be adding more and updating constantly. Overall I’m glad I picked this to be my first server. I’m loving the Pokemon.
By Godzilla
#130496 Ingame Minecraft Username: 123Godzilla
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC has been the best Pixelmon server I've ever found, and I've been looking for a server like this for a long time. Everyone is so friendly, and the Mods and Admins are just so wonderful. They help you when you need it, and they are a friend to you when you don't need help. There are so many things to do on this server that the possibilities seem endless. I couldn't ever ask for a better Pixelmon server.
By lightningkid
#130561 Ingame Minecraft Username: lightning_kid
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I first found out about this server from my ant (mj_lafleur) and my uncle (Fellowes86) I think the mods on this server are very friendly and kind. This server is for kids and adults alike and with pixlemon its makes way more fun and also is run by dannidorito who is a very good owner. Five out of Five. :)
By jjasoneo
#130566 Ingame Minecraft Username: butterknife_23
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): i think that pokemc is a great pixelmon server, and definitely one of the best i've ever been on! I have absolutely no lag on this server, which is saying something. I'm the guy who always lags, so this server is great for me. Also, i love the dedicated staff on this server, and also the way that signs have been hidden all over spawn with free items. I really enjoy hunting for them!
JOIN THE TEAM