By Acetron
#126436 Ingame Minecraft Username: Acetron87
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think that PokeMC server is quite a well put together pixelmon server. It is actually a quite friendly community. there are several of fun events, and many other fun things to do. I like the weekly newspaper "the Weekly Weedle". I highly recommend this pixlemon server to other MineCraft users that are into Pokémon. 8-)

By katiereagan
#126443 Ingame Minecraft Username: katiereagan
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC so far is great! I'm a new player to minecraft in general so people were very helpful, patient, and friendly to me. So far, I have encountered no lag while playing on this server and I like how they welcome new players with a beginner set, which includes pokeballs, money, and potions. The inclusion of finding items is a nice touch that I appreciate.
By KaylaLePandacorn
#126503 IGN: F34RTEHR34PER
Chosen Server: Kanto

What do you think of this server?
Hi! I'm R34PER, and I love this server! The towns are greatly constructed, the gyns leaders are very awesome, and it never lags! Pixelmon is worth downloading even more once you join this server! The spawn is beautiful! The hidden item signs were a huge surprise for me, as I've never really seen it before. The staff is so helpful and understanding, and the players are so respectful!
I could never ask for a better Pixelmon server!
Well, I could, but it's impossible!
By rubinheath16
#126583 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By SpeshalKid
#126850 Ingame Minecraft Username: SpeshalKid
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet Pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is great. Not only is the staff extremely friendly, but the members are as well. The moment I joined I had people trying to help me and someone who even gave me a few free stacks of coal because I couldn't find any (just keep digging, you start at a high value!). Please give it a try, this place is GREAT!
By Commando8
#126877 Ingame Minecraft Username: Commando8
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): When I first joined PokeMC. I was welcomed very nicely. The staff was very helpful to me and my sister. If I asked a question they were there to answer it. The spawn is very nice, and easy to know where everything is. There is even a tutorial area with items that you will need in Pixelmon!
By Gipur
#126935 Ingame Minecraft Username: Gipur
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC so far is great! I haven't played minecraft in awhile and i've never played pixelmon. It's safe to say everyone is very helpful and friendly. I haven't encountered lag while playing on this server. Also, i like the welcoming beginner kit they give you. In this server the towns are very well constructed, gym leaders are nice and provide a good challenge and they have a lot of fun events everyone can do. All in all this is definitely a server that will become something big!
By rubinheath16
#126940 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By random1717
#127166 Ingame Minecraft Username: random_1717
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

What do i think about PokeMC? well let me first start off by saying that i love the Pokemon and the fact that it is in Minecraft is astounding. I have tried many Pixelmon servers, and none of them are as great as pokemc. I love that there are many people on the server that make trading fun and battles even more entertaining. Me and my friends are pondering recording or even twitch broadcasting.
By RoshiPlays
#127184 Ingame Minecraft username: gilly330

Chosen Server: (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon) Kanto

What do you think about PokeMC?: I like PokeMC because it is quite peaceful, and the mods there are very friendly, and people have the kindness to offer Pokemon to other players, even though they really want it. Another reason why PokeMC is my Number one, is because this server has gyms, events, towns and even shops set up by players! This server, is always my all time best Pixelmon Server. :)
JOIN THE TEAM