By Daeryx
#127702 Ingame Minecraft Username: Daeryx
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: A nice and fun server with lots of friendly people. So many things to do after you get your first few pokemon it's hard to find out where to start. Cant wait for the Gym Leader content to be entered into the game, and the Elite Four after that. Sadly I can't have my lovely Haxorus or Hydreigon, but I can have Metagross, which makes up for everything.
So worth the time taken to download.

By bobler
#127841 IGN: bobler420

Chosen Server: Kanto server
What do you think of PokeMC?:

Pokemc Is a Pixelmon server that plays off the nostalgia of the first gen pokemon (at least for me walking through the town and noticing similarities was worth the visit alone) by recreating the kanto region. The overall setup for the server compared to other pixelmon servers is amazing(no free poke for voting no radar no wondertrade) as they attempt to create a More fulfilling experience when actually capturing that pokemon you have been searching for. As for server/admin performance they understand how to properly run a server s there is utterlly no lag but it seems they reduced the update frequency to counter this which is a smart move. As with these types of servers most people are generally nice and it is true with this server as well every one is friendly and willing to help a fellow player as are the admins Great server overall.
By Alizatina
#127872 Ingame Minecraft Username: Alizatina
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I love this server! For the most part, everyone is friendly, the Kanto map looks awesome, with plenty of places to explore! I have been playing constantly since I have joined and I have not been bored at all! Both servers seem very active, and the forums look great, plenty of discussions!
All in all I think this is a great server, true to the pokemon series, great staff and mods! I am already trying to get all my friends to join! :D
By darthvirtus
#127931 Ingame Minecraft Username: darthvirtus
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):
I love PokeMC. I have never seen a server quite like it as long as I've been playing Minecraft. It's full of awesome plugins, and the maps are fantastic. The staff is friendly, and the experience is just great. I was getting so bored with Minecraft until I discovered the Pokemon plugins, and this server definitely takes advantage of all its features. Five stars in my book, for sure.
By Tasos500
#127951 Ingame Minecraft Username:tasos500
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):It is a great server with a nice, friendly community, which helps anyone who has problems with anything. Not only tht, but it uses quite a big array of plugins, in order to make the gameplay more alive than ever!
By Repleh
#128008 Ingame Minecraft Username: Instant_ReplEH
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great server. The server has a friendly community that will help you with any questions about Pixelmon. There are always around 5 mods on the server keeping the server clean. If you are in the need of a Pixelmon server I would highly recommended this server.

Also on a worse note I would like to say most mods ban first think later. My friends and I have been banned for x-ray a total of 5 times and been unbanned every time making me believe that they could have a better choice of mods.
By Puzzl3box
#128144 Ingame Minecraft Username: Puzzl3box

PokeMC has, by far, the most friendly community than I have stumbled across, which is strange when compared to other MC servers (and pixelmon servers) considering how many members are online at all hours. The amount of work put into the recreation of Kanto is staggering really. It almost doesn't even feel like Minecraft at all, but rather a new game entirely. Not in a bad way either. If you're looking for a Pixelmon server, I highly recommend this one as your first and last stop.
By MagicPan
#128198 Ingame Minecraft Username: MagicPan

This is a very fun server with a lot of friendly people on it. Small events like mini games, boss hunts, legendary hunts, etc. are frequently organized. I recommend this server to anyone who likes pokémon, minecraft and a mature communit
By pwnswift
#128201 Ingame Minecraft Username: pwnswift

Friendly&fun server where people help u start up. Loads of events that keep you hooked to the server... I would recommend this server to everyone who plays minecraft and likes the nostalgy trip :-)
By Gameat3r
#128202 Ingame Minecraft Username: TrueMCNinjar
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Poke MC is a very friendly server. when you first start there is a few kits to help you get started wich was very useful to me because i was new to pixel mon the first time i stared on the server. More people should try it out! its a fun mod in a fun server! The play shops is one of my fave things because if your lazy or you just cant find an item there useful as they have many a item you need! the player shop warp centre is good so you dont need to run around the whole world to find them! Thats my pokeMC review hope it helps!!
JOIN THE TEAM