By rubinheath16
#128208 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!

By weirdonoob
#128210 Username: weirdo_noob
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is the best pixelmon server I've been on :D :D This server staff is friendly they are always here to help you out I started this server about a week ago and I am never leaveing! Everyone on the server is friendly and helpful, I love the vote rewards I get something good and so do the server :) As soon as I joined the server I was greeted It made me feel so happy inside :P :D Everyone in the server is funny too!! :p see you on the server!!
By Syntrix
#128282 Ingame Minecraft Username: syntrix
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think both the mod and community are great- a good family friendly server that everyone can enjoy. The people I have had a pleasure of running into during my adventures on this great server have been very helpful and have had some great tips for a new player starting ok. We have had a great time here so far!
By ThatGuy
#128415 Ingame Minecraft Username: sc00byd00123
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon Posted Image
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): It's an amazing server. When I first joined PlanetPixelmon my mouth dropped from spawn. That's saying something. The staff is really helpful and they help me with everything. Posted Image
By Take1t3ast
#128416 Ingame Minecraft Username: Take1t3asy
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Great server, very friendly and they know a lot about it so they can help whenever you have a question. they also have many events to keep you busy, along with fun games to play. there are also many gyms to challenge once you have the team you want. keep up the good work planetpixelmon!!
By rubinheath16
#128427 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=1

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By Karbuncle
#128444 Name: Karbuncle
Server: Kanto
What I think: Overall a lot more fun than I expected. I started looking for a PIxelmon server that was "Adventure" and had the Game-versions of at least Kanto... still haven't found that. But you had a pretty nice anime-like version of Kanto, and the server is filled with pretty much good people, always feels like theres someone to talk too/battle. I haven't seen much of the Gym system yet, but the town/stores are very nice.

I'm still on my search for a Gym-driven Adventure server... but this one is really amazing for a Survival server, definitely an (A) In my book.
By TheGashMan
#128505 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheGashMan
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): My opinion about the server is that is freaking awesome and this is the type of server that I have been looking for a very long time. It has a great terrain and the buildings is amazing.
By Bombie
#128631 Ingame Minecraft Username: Bombie
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I really love collecting the pokémon. Sadly the system differs from the gameboy version so that most pokémon can be found at any place, given the correct biome. But all that asside I'm currently trying to collect all pokémon! You got me hooked ;)
As for the server, friendly and active mods make the game more pleasant!
By Cheerios
#128850 Username: Worgasmic
Planet: Pixelmon and Kanto

What do you think of PokeMC?
I think it is an absolutely fantastic game, so much to do!! I loved the fact that i could buy my own land and start building my own little empire. I also love the pokemon fight system, it's pretty unique and the fact i can fly or surf on water is awesome on the back of a pokemon!! All in all brilliant game and i would like to personally thank the PokeMC owners and Mods for a great experience so far. Long may it continue!!
JOIN THE TEAM