By MasterOChickens
#114975 Ingame Minecraft Username: MasterOChickens
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (in 50 words or more): PokeMC is possibly the greatest pixelmon server of all time. When I first joined I was amazed at the amount of detail put into the spawn. I am addicted to this server it is absolutely amazing :D. This is a great server and I would recommend it to all people reading this.

By Ramborob
#115122 Ingame Minecraft Username: Ramborob
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (in 50 words or more): It's a well crafted server to say the least. Lag is minimal if nonexistant and the map is large enough where even a new player like me can still find a decent area to settle down and mine. The starter kit gave me everything I needed to easily adventure out into the world and start catching pokemon and setting up base. Spawn had all kinds of helpful tips and advice which helped me out since I'm fairly new to this mod. Staff and players are quite enjoyable too. Everyone in chat is fairly friendly and helpful when people have questions. I've enjoyed my time on here and I've already recommended this server to a couple of my mc friends, now I'm just waiting on them to figure out installing the mod, haha.
By ThatOneJewYouNo
#115130 Ingame Minecraft Username: ThatOneJewYouNo

What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I enjoy PokeMC's quality as well as survival aspects. From a technical standpoint I always appreciate a server that has little to no downtime. The joys of single player Pixelmon matched with the support of fellow Pixelmon enthusiasts ensures that the server is always lively. With a responsive admin team and weekly events as well, there's always a reason to log on and continue to catch 'em all. Would highly recommend to any lover of Minecraft and all things Pokemon.
By Sqitch
#115135 Ingame Minecraft Username: Sqitchy
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?: I think its an amazing server, and I've played on many. The fun I've had on PokeMC has maxed that of any other, and its an experience that can't be obtained from other server or mod pack. The staff are friendly and care about the players which makes PokeMC feel like a home rather then just a server. The unique player gyms and shops add constant adventure to the game, and the players are extremely active. I would recommend PokeMC to anyone, and its a perfect balance between Pixelmon and Minecraft.
By CopperWalrus
#115173 Ingame Minecraft Username: CopperWalrus
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This is a great server. It has friendly staff and an overall enticing community. The events make the stay worthwhile. It is nice to have the chance to be able to get exclusive items and not have to search the world for bosses. The aspect of survival along with a spawn map of the kanto region on the kanto server is a very cool concept. I like the planet pixelmon server because it is a real world map with biomes where they should be. It is fun to explore and do all of this with friends.
By DirtyPikachu
#115192 Ingame Minecraft Username: DirtyPikachu
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I had originally bought my Minecraft account a couple years ago, and played a lot, played on Xbox as well. Eventually I moved on and left it behind since I had grown bored of it. I had heard of mods coming and going, but nothing that ever really made me come back until Pixelmon. Once I saw it I decided to give it a try and I enjoyed it, after playing it in single player for a little while I decided it would be more fun on a public server. I searched and tried a few servers, but didn't find one I wanted to set up permanent residence in until finding PokeMC. I played for a couple days in the Kanto server but then saw a new server coming up and decided if I'm starting fresh, a fresh server is a great opportunity. The World map is a great setting and the chance to have first claims on a fresh map was great, so I waited at the door at the server opening with about 30 others and when the race for land started I was in, since then I have enjoyed myself a lot on the server and find myself wanting to log in regularly. Pixelmon, PokeMC, and the PlanetPixelmon server brought me back to Minecraft.
By KateisLost
#115194 Ingame Minecraft Username: KateisLost
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is a very well run server.
The staff is very helpful and kind, the server shops are nice and there are player owned shops all around the map.
The server has little to no lag and I have never seen it down in the 3 1/2 months I have played on it.
There are also Legendary pokemon hunts once or twice a month that are very fun and exciting!
I would recomend this server to anyone who loves playing Pixelmon in a relaxed and easy going setting.
By Queezle
#115234 Ingame Minecraft Username: QueezleFfoukes

What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Coming from someone who spent a while looking around multiple servers trying to find the best one to play this mod on, PokeMC is definitely up there with the best of them. Friendly community, great and professional staff team, community events, the freedom to build, claim and protect land and influence the server economy with personal shops or through trade chat. The town builds are amazing and still impress me, and the fact that lag is pretty minimal and the server is up 99% of the time is great, especially for a server this large and active with so many player-created builds, that's constantly running a mod like this. Can't wait to see where this server is going with new projects (like PlanetPixelmon) and future updates, since the owners and staff really seem to care about providing users with a fun place to play Pixelmon and maintaining their server by keeping things fresh and enjoyable - I look forward to gyms being implemented in the future, too, since the plugin idea sounds really interesting! I've now been playing on the Kanto server for some time and don't see myself going anywhere else in the future. Really, I just love this server and am glad to see it's doing so well. With all the work and effort put into it, PokeMC deserves all the attention it can get! :)
By Anomnomous
#115235 Ingame Minecraft Username: Anomnomous

Chosen Server: Kanto

What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):

When I first joined PokéMC at the request of my good friend, I didn't expect to stay for so long. It's been about a month and a half, and I still love playing with everyone and interacting with the community. The server in its entirety is very well run and with the addition of more than just the Kanto region, it's really making things lively and interesting. The playerbase is wonderful and the mods are extremely helpful and interact with us quite a lot. I would most definitely recommend this server to others (I have already actually done that!), and I look forward to spending more time having fun with everyone!

Now, on the topic of Legendaries, I think the direction the Owner is going is great. It really makes for some fun and interesting "events" when they hold Legendary Hunts (they spawn legendaries randomly throughout Kanto and give the players a hint as to its location), which gives everyone a chance to catch one for themselves and to spark some competition into everyone!

Not only are there server-run events and competitions, there's lots of players who run their own "unofficial" gyms (that must pass an application process to ensure the gym is of good quality!), and their own battle competitions for Pokémon, money, donation ranks and more!

It's really great to see such a well-run server and to be able to be apart of this wonderful Pixelmon community. :)
By NickkyDC
#115412 Ingame Minecraft Username: NickkyC

What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
Out of the many servers I have played and tried, PokeMC is by far my favorite, with a great community, large map, free build areas with prebuilt areas, i have yet to try the kanto region, though do look forward to it. I personally have been looking for a server where I can go off and build an area for myself, but also have an area like our spawn. Only suggestion, It has been a touch difficult to figure out how the gyms work?
JOIN THE TEAM