By donnylwil
#115614 Ingame Minecraft Username: donnylwil
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? Personally I like this server, its a fun lively environment. When I first got into pixelmon this is where I came to play at first. After that I started enjoying it. Even some of my friends come on to play it. You guys should come on, give it a try for yourself.

By SebasSwag7050
#115617 Ingame Minecraft Username:Sebas7050
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is the best pixelmon server there is. There is so many great staff and it is just a great community. The different cities in Kanto make it feel like I am playing in Pokémon red / blue. I especialy love the events that they have it during the weekends so anyone can play.
By xxFrostlacrossexx
#115644 Ingame Minecraft Username: Frostlacrosse
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: i think this server is one of the best pixelmon I've ever played. most of the other servers aren't as good to me as this one. i like the boss parties and the events you guys do. i like how organized everything is in the server as well. i recommend other pixelmon players to try it and see if they like it.this sever is really amazing. i have invited a friend to play this and he liked it as well.
#1 server
By ShinySylveon
#115653 Since I posted my last review of this server I have become a moderator. So I might be a tad biased ;3 But I love PokeMC! It's a large, stable,pixelmon survival mutli-server. We have a super friendly community and active staff who keep the server safe and PG13. I let my 11 year old niece play without a worry :) Currently a new spawn map is under development and we just recently opened a new wide-open "planet" server. Both staff and players themselves hold lots of fun events and we also have an unofficial gym system that provides players with warps to their own gym. We also have playershops and grief protection so anything you build will be totally safe.
By Fleetr
#115656 Ingame Minecraft Username: Fleetr
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is awesome. Pokemon came out when I was in the 5th grade. I remember playing it on my old grey brick gameboy every night. When games started becoming 3 dimensional I wished they would make a 3D pokemon that was first person perspective. They never did, but PokeMC did, and they did an amazing job. So I am now a grown man playing pokemon again 16 years later. The MOD support is great and I generally get help from other players when one is not around. The community makes the game much more enjoyable. Lots of the serious players are very helpful if you are new, giving you what you need if you are in a bind.
By jirtan15
#115722 Ingame Minecraft Username: jirtan15
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon

What do you think about PokeMC?:
So to start, i first heard of this mod from my friends, thought it was ehh, but they got me to get it, this server was my first experience with the mod, my friends played on this server before i did, oh my gosh, i was wrong about everything, it just goes along with the saying "don't judge a book by its cover, because i love this mod and the was the server puts it all together is just fantastic, it's all perfectly designed. I don't know how long it took them to create the server and put everything together, but FANTASTIC job. I would totally recommend both the mod and the server to anybody who loves pokemon and minecraft ;)
By KargaZane10
#115814 Ingame Minecraft Username: KargaZane
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I have tried so many Pixelmon servers,
But this is the best server I could find. I even told my sister Sazie about PokeMC and she loves it too,
I love how it isn't as laggy as most servers I go on. I also love how they hold events,
I hope PokeMC becomes the number one Pixelmon server
By TheZemi
#115855 Ingame Minecraft Username:TheZemi
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):
I chose this server with my brother looking for a pixelmon server. We have been here for a few days now and honestly love this server! The people on here are so friendly and the staff are always sooo helpful! The server is a huge earth based map where you get to choose and claim where you live! The lag is minimal, and if you are looking for a pixelmon server to have fun with the you should definitely choose PokeMC!
By xsizzer
#115878 Ingame Minecraft Username: xsizzer
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is amazing! I was looking through Pixelmon server listings and found this. I didn't think it was going to be that great but when I logged in I could see that the spawn was very well done and there was actually grief protection for once this server is also amazing because you can choose adventure or survival. I recommend it to anybody looking for a server like this.
By Dandrsn
#115896 Ingame Minecraft Username: Dandrsn
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Bottom line, this server is great. Good mod staff that keep away the cheaters, greifers, and spammers. If you happen to get wrongfully banned, there is a fair and relatively quick appeal process. The current spawn (Kanto) region is large and impressive, and the owners promise a new and better spawn region in the near future. Plenty of public land to claim and build your own player shops or gyms. There is a donation store that offers a wide variety of incentives for donating to the server. Again, this is a great pixelmon server. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on it so far, and I look forward to more good times in the future!
JOIN THE TEAM