By xalamar1
#116282 Ingame Minecraft Username: xalamar96
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I recently joined the server pokemc, but one thing is sure ; this is the best minecraft community that I've seen! Everyone is friendly and it's always fun to play pokemon in this atmosphere. The staff is amazing and really dedicated to the server. there always events where you can win prizes which makes the game really fun.

By Belegorian
#116304 Ingame Minecraft Username: ubN0rm4L
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): PlanetPixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Great server guys! Even though I haven't put much time into it (yet) it really seems polished, with the average player's fun in mind! Whether or not you wanna be a hardcore player here or just stop by occasionally and have some fun battles with other players, it's the perfect server to choose! The freedom to switch back and forth between Kanto and PlanetPixelmon is awesome, plus, Earth remake? I'm into that! Also, keep in mind, this is a really active server, so no more looking at your Piplup in SP and wonder how has it come into this... Make friends and have battles and challenge gyms and YAY! :D Overall rating: 9.5/10 (because nothing is perfect, but darn sure it gets close!)
By selfiesunday
#116453 Ingame Minecraft Username: selfiesunday
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): planet pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I have started playing on PokeMC yesterday and I have had a great experience so far! The players are really friendly and funny. The staff members keep the game moderated well and find the bad people. I have played on other pixelmon servers and this one is by far the best. Great job with the server and keep up the good work!
By Ragin__Beavers
#116463 Ingame Minecraft Username: Ragin_Beavers
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is the only server I have played on and was the first I tried, it captured my attention immediately with the active staff members, great events and even the attention to detail on the Kanto map itself. The people on the server are great and the staff does a great job to prevent any scamming and griefing. All in all PokeMC is amazing!
By fellowes1986
#116586 Ingame Minecraft Username: fellowes86
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? I think this server is brilliant, the user's are kind and friendly and the staff even more so. They are always willing to give a helping hand or give advice when needed, they are also very quick on sorting issues that dont quite meet the rules which is a plus too
By shanewinnie99
#116587 Ingame Minecraft Username: ShaneW506
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is the funnest and by far the most friendly server i have came across. The players, mods and admins are all very helpful and active in the PokeMC community. I plan to stay on the server for a while to come. So if you need a server to play on, This is the one for you!
By Artist-Eyes
#116707 Ingame Minecraft Username: gromwe
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): PokeMC is a fantastic server. I have never played a survival based Pixelmon multiplayer server before PokeMC and it has been a great experience. Land is easy to claim and the grief prevention guide is user friendly. The staff is reliable and easy to approach with questions. The community as a whole is friendly and inviting. I would certainly suggest this server to anyone and everyone.
By Waritine
#116764 Ingame Minecraft Username: Waritine
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Great server, the survival rules of the game are still in play, so hunger and health stay a factor keeping farms and other items economically viable. Great playerbase, always at least 50-150 people online, many people have made their own gyms and shops through the simple but sophisticated sign shop system. The mods can be a little strict with the social rules, but for the most part everyone on the staff and in the community is friendly and understanding.
By aidor
#116823 Ingame Minecraft Username: aidorrocks
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): it's totally awesome. i've played minecraft for nearly 2 years & this has created an extra dimension to it. the server is really well set up & everyone seems friendly. i play at the same time as my 7 year old niece & it's a well managed place & safe for kids to run around. no swearing/griefing or if there is it's dealt with quickly by a mod. i would definitely recommend it to anyone whether they're fans of pokemon or not. fantastic job!
By MrDraco08
#116840 Ingame Minecraft Username: MrDraco08
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I like this server because there is a whole lot to do. Not only can you rent out a home but you can also build your own. You can even build your own gym or shop to sell goods. I'm even starting a Gym/Shop with my friend. The server has a lively community with a lot of people to battle and trade. The staff is very active and is there for you when you need help. There are many events hosted by the staff where you catch legendries or fight bosses for loot. The server also has grief protection with claiming land and permission trust. I have not played on many minecraft servers but this is the best so far. I wish there were some pumpin tho.
JOIN THE TEAM