By Lunos
#117249 Ingame Minecraft Username: rqenzo
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): Well.. looks like a big, stable and fun server, with good plugins, good people and also no lag, pretty cool seriously and the only thing i don't like so much is the not automatic gym leaders, but well, don't matter at all, it's pretty cool ignoring that, Love the store, you can buy things voting for the server and that's nice.

By Proviyn
#117289 Ingame Minecraft Username: Proviyn
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet Pixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I love PokeMC because there's no greifing, No PVP, And the communite it amazing and you have to play PokeMC It's like the God Server for Pixelmon 1.6.4. And at the start you get a Beginner kit and get 5 rare candy! For Free! Also it's not hard to get started and be sucessful.
By Lazullli
#117393 Ingame Minecraft Username: Lazullli
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):

I Think PokeMc Is The First Really Awesome Pixelmon server i ever tried The Server Isnt Laggy,
Its Aweseome Createt with awesome Maps And it have A Really Friendly Staff
The Only Thing I dont like is that the Kanto Server dont have a High lvl Map But i think the staff has a Reason For it
So I can Say About this Server Its Really Nice And Makes a Lot of Fun I say My Friends Tto come to here!
By DanniDorrito
#117475 All reviews up to this point have been logged. you will be contacted shortly on our website (http://www.pokemc.com) about your free donation rank, you will be messaged a coupon code on our website.

You can view progress through our working spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

Thank you so much for taking time to talk about our server and what your thoughts/opinions are about it. This is helping us a lot!
By hallzy00
#117565 Ingame Minecraft Username: Luminancezero
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Planet
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Best dang pixelmon server around. I would recommend this server to everyone. Even your Grandmother. Its a friendly community where you can build your butt off or run around the world catching them all. Lots of fun stuff to do on the ol' Pokemc.
By vishnu123
#117578 Ingame Minecraft Username: happyMCplayer1
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great place for any adventurer. BEcause you have a choice of going through the Kanto region, or planet pixelmon! and soon, 2 more regions will come, doubling the fun :D !
And you can pay if you want to get the ranks, but if your patient, you can soon get the gold rank if you vote every day! And if you vote every day, you have a chance of getting a shiny pokemon! All in all, this is the greatest pixelmon server!
By Kasio_
#117733 Ingame Minecraft Username: Kasio_
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto Server
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): i Playt a lot of Pixelmon servers and I'm still here. because the server hase some great Friendly comunety and a realy good support - The donation is not rly important u can get all the staff so easy ingame from a lot of events so no need to pay2win - Things that the server can maybe do better? - Only a bigger map and a High lvl Area - It makes rly fun to play this server so Join :)

g. Kasio_
By DanielAcronym
#117946 Ingame Minecraft Username: DanielAcronym

What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think that pokemc is a very well built server. I love how everyone on the server is a nice person. I love the build for the Kanto server its just amazing. Good job build team. I like how the server just has a laid back atmosphere. I do however wish that pokemon would spawn a little more often. Lol. I like the survival aspect of it, you can play without hostile mobs but you still have to be extra careful not to die. I think the thing i love most about the Server would be just getting the pleasure of getting on everyday and having fun with everyone who plays.
By dinonii
#117980 Ingame Minecraft Username: dinonii
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): planetpixelmon
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I love the server. Abosultely brilliant. Out of the two, i play planetpixelmon, which allows you to free roam, build and fight and play. I have played on the kanto server before but i only really play on planetpixelmon now. The people are nice whom I've met, and with a great friendly comunity means its easy to slip into. The spawn is amazing btw, he details of the buildings look beautiful, though with my poor sense of direction i get lost easily xD.
I've recommended the sever/site to a friend, and would continue to recommended it too, as its fun, friendly and great!
By IamJoffo
#117995 Ingame Minecraft Username: nishingtonbob
Chosen Server(Kanto or PlanetPixelmon):
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Pokemc is an amazing server all round. It has a friendly community and everybody is willing to help. The server is fair and nothing is to OP or underpowered. You have the freedom to do everything on SSP but you can also socialize with other people and trade. You can join well known pokemon towns like viridian city or build your own house to give pokemc an amazing feel of pixelmon without losing minecraft
JOIN THE TEAM