By Synitar
#88401 Hello guys!

I'm Synitar, the owner of the new server Haurnon Pixelmon! At the moment of writing, the server is pretty new and runs on my own computer. If we get some donations, we'll use them to get the server to a host, and then it will be 24/7! Every donation will be spend for the server, if we make more money then expected, we'll upgrade our server! For donations, you also get ranks!

The IP:
haurnon.zapto.org
In case of not working, try bram.zapto.org
If that also wont work, we're probably down. Also, notify me if the IPs are outdated, or they wont work anymore! Also, check out the forum before saying: 'server is down!'. In almost every case we'll put a reason on the forum.

The Forum
The forum is haurnon.enjin.com. Also, still WIP, and we're working on the donation system. If you have any ideas how it could work, msg me, here or on the forums there.

The World
We have 2 worlds, now only one is accessible, the survival server. We also have Adventure, we need builders for this! Oh, and if you think it's funny to grief, you'll be perm banned, except if you really did it by accident.

The Staff
The staff at the moment:

Owner: Synitar
Admins: metalgerben, Maarten_Temmink
Moderators: None at the moment.
Trial-mods: None at the moment.

Also: the Owner (that's me) and the Admins are Dutch: so, if you're Dutch, you can ask your questions in Dutch.

Applications

Do you think you can build? Apply for builder on the forums! STATE: OPEN

Do you think you are worthy of staff? Apply on the forums! STATE: OPEN

We're looking forwards to see you in the server!

Note: I'm Dutch, if there are some grammatical issues message me! Please don't post it in the comment. Thanks in advance.

JOIN THE TEAM