By Pig_Rider273
#89036 UCPixelmon
By: UniversalCraft Network

pixel.universalcraft.us

Info: 24/7, Pixelmon 2.5.2, Minecraft 1.6.4. Language: English (We always have Google Translate :))

Owner: Pig_Rider273 (Porkie)

Hello there Pixelmon Trainers, and welcome to the Hoenn region!
We need more trainers to make Hoenn even better! (Hoenn map made by: Blitzcrank)
We are in search for more Gym Leaders too; Gym Leaders also get a perk of having 3 Different Sethomes!
You can apply for Gym Leader below, note: it must be a Hoenn gym leader (please mention the name of the gym leader along with his/her type)
I will try to get back to applicants as soon as possible!

We have every town and route in Hoenn (some routes are not labeled... I think...); You will be notified when entering a new route or town!

Thanks for taking your time and reading this!

-Pig_Rider273

By keithstewart1995
#89327 Hi I would like to apply for moderator or Admin on this nice, vibrant looking server.
I currently am in the Navy (which means I am very mature when needed to be) and can be on for about Six to Seven hours a day at LEAST. Also I am a moderator on Shinycraft (pixelmon). I'm also very good at plugins/Permissions and editing websites for multiple servers at a time. I have great experience in running servers and my time because I was an Owner (before I passed it down to my Co-Owner) of Deltacrafts pixelmon server and pretty much over saw all drop parties, safaris, etc. Please Let me know what you think of my little application for Mod/Admin.
JOIN THE TEAM