By lilviet123
#89261 Hello Me and my friends are starting a new adventure Pixelmon server. We desperately need builders who can build good structures, pixelart and also build things like gyms, shops etc. We are looking for builders with experience, however those with little or no experience who submit a very promising and impressive application will be considered.
If you are interested please email your submissions using the template below to this email: [email protected]

TEMPLATE!

IGN (In Game Name):

Time Zone:

What type of structures do you build (Pictures needed):

Describe your experience in building:

Why do you want to build for the PokeCrafters server?

Please tell us your skype name (If u have one) and your email:

Any extra information:

*WE will be looking for buildings with experience and can do many things with world edit and other plugins. WE are also looking for a good person who can deal with plugins and the website. All people who are involved and are accepted will be rewarded after the servers official launch to the public.

By GrandmasterJMC
#103077 IGN (In Game Name):GrandMasterJMC

Time Zone: north eastern pacific

What type of structures do you build (Pictures needed):i wont let me add a pic

Describe your experience in building:i can build pretty well i used to build on other servers to help them i usually help people how are just starting out

Why do you want to build for the PokeCrafters server?i would love to be very helpful and committed to a server and i love the pokecrafters server

Please tell us your skype name (If u have one) and your email: grandmasterjmc

Any extra information:i am good at building houses just not good with decorating so just to add that in there
By spartonplaysmc
#103086 IGN (In Game Name) spartonplaysmc

Time: mountain time

What type of structures do you build (Pictures needed):I can't post pictures

Describe your experience in building: I am rather experienced I have not applied for a builder so I have no server previous builds but I have built many beautiful structures and I help out my friends on servers build their houses

Why do you want to build for the PokeCrafters server? I want to build on PokeCrafters because I love to build and have people see my structures and love making a server look great

Please tell us your skype name (If u have one) and your email: Skype is graham-brose, email [email protected]

Any extra information: I am a pretty good builder but I am really good at decorating and I love to make designs for a structure if I need to have an area a certain way
JOIN THE TEAM